POST A REPLY

Feb 26, 2012, 12:04am   #436
Originally Posted by CPA
Congrats! That's great news. My DH and I have been trying for 11 years and 3 rounds of IVF but failed. We are starting the procedures again, hope this time will work. Please keep fingers cross for us. I am getting old so this will be our last time.
I read in your adoption thread that you are about to start the IVF. I wish you all the luck with both.

If it's not too personal can I ask why you've had to do the IVF. I basically just started the whole journey, so I'm kind of clueless. I'm afraid it'll be a long one though. I've never had a normal period, but have never been diagnosed or have any symptoms of PCOS. I'm one my second round of Clomid, and it's not inducing ovulation.
Mar 12, 2012, 2:25pm   #437
Haute Legal Diva
Originally Posted by Baby Boo
ok so i cant tell anyone esle.. but im burstiing at the seams!!!!! IM PREGGGGERRSS!! heheheh woooop wooop.. about 4 weeks now or what not.. i got a BFP on day was due my . woooohooo so excaited.
Congrats Baby Boo! I remember when we were going through the TWW together for our first babies (now toddlers). I just got a positive also while I was on a vacation in South Africa. Due approx. Nov. 12th! It took 10 months of trying and going to an RE for some assistance (found a blocked tube that I had cleared last month...it apparantly did the trick along with tons of vitamins and putting me on Metformin). RE was pushing us to move to IVF if it didn't happen naturally soon since I am 40.
Mar 12, 2012, 2:59pm   #438
Originally Posted by BlkLadyLaw
Congrats Baby Boo! I remember when we were going through the TWW together for our first babies (now toddlers). I just got a positive also while I was on a vacation in South Africa. Due approx. Nov. 12th! It took 10 months of trying and going to an RE for some assistance (found a blocked tube that I had cleared last month...it apparantly did the trick along with tons of vitamins and putting me on Metformin). RE was pushing us to move to IVF if it didn't happen naturally soon since I am 40.

Congratulations!!!!!
Mar 18, 2012, 6:17am   #439
Mrs. KarraAnn!

Join the fall babies thread! I'm 1 week behind you! :) congrats.
Mar 21, 2012, 3:57pm   #440

Congratulations!!!!
May 13, 2012, 10:33am   #441
2 days late, test negative but no period yet....going crazy! My cycles are 28 days almost to the hour each month, im really hoping this is a false positive
May 27, 2012, 4:16pm   #442
B is for Barenia
Originally Posted by Baby Boo
ok so i cant tell anyone esle.. but im burstiing at the seams!!!!! IM PREGGGGERRSS!! heheheh woooop wooop.. about 4 weeks now or what not.. i got a BFP on day was due my . woooohooo so excaited.
Great news! Congrats!
Jun 24, 2012, 10:29am   #443
Joining in here! I got my positive on June 6th! I am due Feb 19th.

It took one year and a few medicated cycles, but finally worked!
Jun 24, 2012, 7:31pm   #444
when in doubt, shop!
Originally Posted by ArizonaCS
Joining in here! I got my positive on June 6th! I am due Feb 19th.

It took one year and a few medicated cycles, but finally worked!
Congrats on your BFP! Knowing that gives me hope.
Jun 24, 2012, 10:02pm   #445
Originally Posted by imashopaholic
Congrats on your BFP! Knowing that gives me hope.
Thank you so much! I honestly thought this was not our cycle and when I tested on 8dpo, I almost fainted at the not-so-faint line!!

Clomid and Prometrium are my miracle pills! (I had a chemical in March because of low progesterone.)
Aug 4, 2012, 11:26pm   #446
when in doubt, shop!
I got my BFP on July 23 after TTC for only 1 month! Well actually it seems I conceived on July 3rd and had only stopped my OCP on June 18! We're definitely calling it our miracle baby, due to my history with cervical cancer and 8 subsequent surgeries. Doctors told me I had a result of 5 after AMH testing for ovarian egg reserves when my range for age should've been 30-50. So we're feeling blessed and very thankful. Having dating ultrasound on Wednesday at 7 weeks 1 day and so excited about it.
Aug 8, 2012, 6:24pm   #447
when in doubt, shop!
Had my dating ultrasound yesterday. Baby is measuring 0.52cm, 6 weeks 2 days (1 week less than we thought), heart rate 120bpm.
Attached Images

Aug 26, 2012, 12:00pm   #448
when in doubt, shop!
Had my second ultrasound at 8 weeks 2 days with baby measuring 1.81cm, heart rate 168bpm. :)
Attached Images

Aug 26, 2012, 12:57pm   #449
I love ultrasound photos!! Congrats!
Sep 4, 2012, 2:36am   #450
B is for Barenia
Originally Posted by imashopaholic
Had my second ultrasound at 8 weeks 2 days with baby measuring 1.81cm, heart rate 168bpm. :)
Beautiful!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Body - Mind - Wellness Pregnancy & Parenting Trying To Conceive (TTC)