POST A REPLY

Jul 25, 2007, 11:20am   #61
ms piggy
special breed
^ I put my legs up for at least 20 min after BD and avoid going to the bathroom too.
Jul 25, 2007, 12:30pm   #62
Sanguar
Originally Posted by ms piggy
^ I put my legs up for at least 20 min after BD and avoid going to the bathroom too.

The bathroom thing is to prevent UTIs. The BD can push bacteria into the urinary track which causes them. Most Dr.'s say keep the knees up for 5 minutes should do it.
Jul 25, 2007, 11:09pm   #63
V
VT Pooh
I have been trying for four months. I kinda of giving up my hopes. I took my temperture every morning, but I kept forgetting about it lately. I started using OPK today, I put it upside down. I don't know. I am losing my mind.
Jul 26, 2007, 7:01am   #64
ms piggy
special breed
Originally Posted by VT Pooh
I have been trying for four months. I kinda of giving up my hopes. I took my temperture every morning, but I kept forgetting about it lately. I started using OPK today, I put it upside down. I don't know. I am losing my mind.
Don't give up VT Pooh. I've been trying for almost 9 months now, so i can understand how you feel. It's been a roller coaster ride for me too. It can be draining emotionally and feel so alone. (((Hugs)))
Jul 26, 2007, 8:18am   #65
tabbyco
Shh....
VT take a break if you need to... maybe try a change of scenery with a weekend trip. Maybe take up a hobby?

I am the kind of person that when I decide to do something, that is all I think of until it is done and I am seeing how that is putting alot of pressure on me and my husband... so to get my mind off it, I started back at playing tennis. I love getting my frustrations out on the court.

Speaking of OPK's.... I have now had a "surge" for 5 days in a row. What does this mean? Of course I threw out the instructions b/c I did them last month and thought I knew what I was doing (obviously not). So I started 7 days after my P, got three days of no surge and now I've had a surge for 5 days... I heard someone say that could be I'm pregnant, so I took a test and BFN. Did I drop another egg? Does your LH surge continue if you do get pregnant? HELP!!!
Jul 26, 2007, 9:18am   #66
t
tunder53
best of luck everyone!
Jul 26, 2007, 9:44am   #67
Shyloo
Don't lose your mind.

I am new to this but to me 4 months is not cause to give up hope.
Jul 26, 2007, 10:03am   #68
V
VT Pooh
Thanks Ladies for the kind words. I will keep trying. I really want to get the TTC out of my mind.

Tabbyo, I feel the same way, TTC just sits in my mind. Both me and my husband have a stressful job. Plus, he works on every other weekends, we can't do weekend trip much.
BTW, you may be pregnant!! Are you late yet?? Read this link:
http://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html
Jul 26, 2007, 10:32am   #69
ms piggy
special breed
Originally Posted by tabbyco
I am the kind of person that when I decide to do something, that is all I think of until it is done
That sounds just like me. Which is also why i'm so frustrated it's not happening yet.

Speaking of OPK's.... I have now had a "surge" for 5 days in a row. What does this mean? Of course I threw out the instructions b/c I did them last month and thought I knew what I was doing (obviously not). So I started 7 days after my P, got three days of no surge and now I've had a surge for 5 days... I heard someone say that could be I'm pregnant, so I took a test and BFN. Did I drop another egg? Does your LH surge continue if you do get pregnant? HELP!!!
Sounds good! Maybe you should wait a few more day before doing the test again. Oh, how exciting for you.
Jul 26, 2007, 10:39am   #70
tabbyco
Shh....
BTW, you may be pregnant!! Are you late yet?? Read this link:
http://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html
OMG... I read that TWICE and I am so completely confused :blink:. I am just going to keep testing until the surge is gone. I am using the Answer Daily OPK's they come with 20 or so test strips...so i can test into next week. I took the HPT yesterday (day 14 after AF) and it was a BFN. But from days 12-16 OPK's have tested positive. I did not have this result last month. It was only one day positive and one day light.

Trying not to get my hopes up . I think I will be playing ALOT of tennis this week .
Jul 26, 2007, 10:44am   #71
V
VT Pooh
Tabbyco, Yes, it is confused, just wait. But things look good. Wait and take the HPT next week. I use the Answer daily too. I haven't get the surge yet. I am on day 11. I have a long cycle bw 32 - 36 days.
Jul 26, 2007, 10:44am   #72
ms piggy
special breed
Tabbyo, I feel the same way, TTC just sits in my mind. Both me and my husband have a stressful job. Plus, he works on every other weekends, we can't do weekend trip much.
I read someone in a pregnancy book that stress may not necessarily affect fertility but fertility issues certainly cause stress. We are also in similar situations with work.
Jul 26, 2007, 10:47am   #73
ms piggy
special breed
OMG... I read that TWICE and I am so completely confused :blink:. I am just going to keep testing until the surge is gone. I am using the Answer Daily OPK's they come with 20 or so test strips...so i can test into next week. I took the HPT yesterday (day 14 after AF) and it was a BFN. But from days 12-16 OPK's have tested positive. I did not have this result last month. It was only one day positive and one day light.

Trying not to get my hopes up . I think I will be playing ALOT of tennis this week .
Do take it easy with the tennis, you may really be pregnant.
Jul 26, 2007, 11:37am   #74
tabbyco
Shh....
MP & VT...another opportunity is right around the corner .

I'll be right here playing the waiting game with you .
Jul 26, 2007, 10:04pm   #75
mssmelanie
^^ Really? I avoid going to the bathroom after BD b/c I feel like all the little swimmers will come out (sorry if that is TMI!)... .

Mssmelanie- I just met a women last night that was tryingto conceive for 3 years and she literally did it all, Clomid, AI, IVF. She got pregnant naturally and is due in Nov. Know what did it??? Chinese methods... she did accupuncture and followed a diet of no wheat, sugar and limited dairy. She conceived 2 months after her lifestyle change. There is a book she followed and I can't remember the name of it, but if you are interested, I will find out for you.

It was such a great story!! I am so happy for her!!
tabbyco~wow really! I hope that's me one day. Naturally would be nice. I have heard of accupuncture helping but not the diet thingy...If you have a chance, I would like to know the name of the book. PM me when you find out. Although, no wheat, no sugar and limited dairy doesn't sound like my kinda diet! LOL!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >