POST A REPLY

Apr 23, 2015, 4:56pm   #1
karmallory
Newlywed <3
...We are TTC!!! I am so happy that DH and I both came to the realization that we can't wait any longer to grow our family. As we are getting older and settling into married life, we see the joy and happiness that our peers with little ones have experienced and we greatly desire to feel this too! I am 24, about to be 25 this June, so I guess you could say I'm having a Quarter-Life Crisis and my baby fever has shot through the roof!!!

I'm so excited to leave the Louis Vuitton forum for a bit and enjoy some time here with you other ladies as we are embarking on the wonderful journey to MOTHERHOOD!

Anyone else start TTC this April?
May 5, 2015, 5:26pm   #2
Theren
Freedom Fighter
That's awesome!! Our 3 year is in two weeks and we have decided to start TTC in March.. Sending sticky vibes your way.. (BTW I'll be 31 in Aug)
May 17, 2015, 1:11pm   #3
pollekeskisses
We have started TTC as well this month (May). It's weird but two months back it started to hit me hard I wanted a family. For now really enjoying the joys of a toddler cousin and two other cousins under 5. However some part of me cannot wait for our own bundle of joy.
Jul 6, 2015, 11:26am   #4
karmallory
Newlywed <3
What an amazing summer it's been so far... I am so happy to say that I am now 13 weeks pregnant!!! We got our BFP so soon after trying that we feel so blessed and thankful.

SOOOOO HAPPY
Jul 6, 2015, 11:29am   #5
karmallory
Newlywed <3
Originally Posted by pollekeskisses
We have started TTC as well this month (May). It's weird but two months back it started to hit me hard I wanted a family. For now really enjoying the joys of a toddler cousin and two other cousins under 5. However some part of me cannot wait for our own bundle of joy.
I know what you mean because it's so sweet to spend time with those tiny little family members, but I just know it's going to be so different to have your own child and be the main person responsible for them.

How is your TTC going?
Jul 7, 2015, 7:44am   #6
vtfroggie
>.<
Originally Posted by karmallory
What an amazing summer it's been so far... I am so happy to say that I am now 13 weeks pregnant!!! We got our BFP so soon after trying that we feel so blessed and thankful.

SOOOOO HAPPY
Congratulations! May the remainder of your pregnancy be smooth sailing!!!
Jul 7, 2015, 9:59am   #7
littlerock
Welcome!! I remember how exciting it was when we finally decided to try. If you have any questions, we're all here!!
Jul 7, 2015, 10:00am   #8
littlerock

SOOOOO HAPPY
I didn't see this, congrats!!! Happy and healthy 9 months. You will find a wealth of information in both the pregnancy and parenting forums.
Jul 9, 2015, 11:55am   #9
pollekeskisses
I know what you mean because it's so sweet to spend time with those tiny little family members, but I just know it's going to be so different to have your own child and be the main person responsible for them.

How is your TTC going?
To you again congratulations.

As for us, very early pregnant (5-6weeks) and very tired although I'm not sure if it's hormones or higher dose of meds at this point.

My first appointment is in two weeks.
Jul 10, 2015, 6:04am   #10
N
NYC Chicky
Congrats to you both! :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >