Home > > >

Your Treesje bags in action - COMMENTS!

POST A REPLY

Aug 7, 2009, 8:54pm   #16
purseprincess32
Great lovely pics everyone!
Aug 9, 2009, 6:20pm   #17
littlerock
I really love that Jovi! I think the size is perfect!! I am waiting for the solei.

Everyone looks so great with their new bags! Keep these pictures coming ladies
Aug 10, 2009, 9:22am   #18
ZsaZsasCloset
Yeah baghag, full size Asher. Love it!
Aug 11, 2009, 8:41pm   #19
Tracy
shallowly obsessing
I love seeing everyone's Treesje's modeled! I really love the Jovi--thanks for the pics starkfan :)
Aug 14, 2009, 6:17pm   #20
Bay
Looks lovely on you, stark. And coulda fooled me. You look like a size 8-10 us size to me..
Aug 14, 2009, 10:06pm   #21
s
starkfan
Originally Posted by Bay
Looks lovely on you, stark. And coulda fooled me. You look like a size 8-10 us size to me..
Ahh, you're too kind, Bay! I think it's the distorted angle, though (argh, I don't have much space in the house to take mod pics!), as I definitely can't fit US size 8-10 jeans etc. Argh, hope the pics still provide some sense of scale and how the bag looks when worn, at least...
Aug 14, 2009, 10:08pm   #22
s
starkfan
Originally Posted by scoobiesmomma
I love it starkfan!!! It really looks great on you! I am on the fence between the Jovi and the RM Rocker...
(Okay, I tried replying to this in my reveal thread, but I think scoobiesmomma never saw it. Sorry for reposting my reply to the above comment!)

Thanks, scoobiesmomma!! Hmm, how large is the RM Rocker again? LB has measurements of 10"w x 7"h x .25"d, is that right? If so, the Jovi is a bit larger (by at least an inch in length/width and height; might have less bulging issues too, I'm not sure), and comes with an interior zip pocket for additional organisation too. (It has a dustbag as well, BTW. LB's description indicates the Rocker doesn't come with one...??)

I think it definitely depends on how much you carry! I don't think I could go with anything smaller than the Jovi, personally speaking. I also prefer Treesje's studs, which are more 3-D and very substantial in feel, whereas RM seems to use flatter studs. Otherwise, they both have the same kind of casual, rock-chic look that's pretty similar. I do think the Jovi looks like a more unique style, though! HTH!
Aug 15, 2009, 3:21pm   #23
littlerock
I like the Jovi (well Solei really) better than the Rocker. I think it is more unique and better for everyday! The rocker is cute for going out though.

I can't wait for a Solei (which is pretty much the same as a Jovi sans the studs..)
Aug 15, 2009, 9:44pm   #24
Bay
Hey, I've seen you in another modeling pic, you def look lots thinner than you want to admit!!

Originally Posted by starkfan
Ahh, you're too kind, Bay! I think it's the distorted angle, though (argh, I don't have much space in the house to take mod pics!), as I definitely can't fit US size 8-10 jeans etc. Argh, hope the pics still provide some sense of scale and how the bag looks when worn, at least...
Aug 15, 2009, 10:45pm   #25
s
starkfan
Originally Posted by Bay
Hey, I've seen you in another modeling pic, you def look lots thinner than you want to admit!!
Well, I can only tell you that I most definitely can't fit into US size 8-10 jeans!! My size 12 Gap jeans are snug enough, attempting to fit into size 10 would be highly ill-advised... Thanks, though!
Sep 14, 2009, 11:13pm   #26
Indybop
Wow, Grkbella! Your pics are beautiful!!! That blue asher was made for you!
Sep 15, 2009, 2:02am   #27
Lexie2000
From one Greek girl to another....you Rock those bags!
Sep 15, 2009, 4:45am   #28
s
starkfan
grkbella, you look gorgeous in your pics! Wow, yup, that EB really looks stunning with the Greek island blues!
Sep 15, 2009, 5:50pm   #29
grkbella03
Lexie - Greek??? AWESOME - Do u go to Greece at all and where ur from?? U should PM me!! :)

Stark - thanks!!

Indy - I loooooooooove my asher too much that I dont think I could buy a diff colored asher. This one is def made for me :)
Oct 25, 2009, 9:29pm   #30
Antonia
^^I'm also Greek-lol-I love your pics in Greece, GRKBELLA...and Lexie, I never knew you were Greek-Yasou!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >