Home > > >

Treesje Exclusive at Aster Alice - Vote now!!

POST A REPLY

Jan 30, 2010, 2:59am   #1
s
starkfan
Just received this email from AA!

Here's the link to vote, until 2/15/2010: http://www.asteralice.com/asteralice...bytreesje.aspx

I can't wait to see what the result of this is!
Jan 30, 2010, 3:56am   #2
s
starkfan
P.S. The options, BTW, are amongst:

- Asher, Mini Asher and Magnolia for the style
- Red, Grey, Electric Blue, Viola and Cognac for the leather
- gold and gunmetal for the hardware

I had a tough time choosing my two designs...
Jan 30, 2010, 9:16am   #3
skydive nikki
I had a tough time too. I picked one, then went and changed it.,
Jan 30, 2010, 10:47am   #4
Cheryl24
I just voted! I picked 2 different leather colors because I couldn't decide. They're all so pretty! But I chose gunmetal hardware for both.
Jan 30, 2010, 6:38pm   #5
littlerock
Thanks girl!! That's so cool, I just cast my vote..

My vote was for a Cognac magnolia with Gold hardware. I absolutely love the warm color of cognac against gold hw.. I am sure I'll be out voted since so many people love EB and Gunmetal but that's ok.. I think it will be a stunner no matter what it turns out to be
Jan 30, 2010, 6:42pm   #6
LindaP
Well I voted Cognac Asher with gold hardware - I too love the gold with the brown, GORGEOUS!

Linda
Jan 30, 2010, 7:16pm   #7
Lisa1999
Thanks for sharing. I voted for the red asher with gunmetal hardware. (Eventhough I already have the cherry monaco)...I have it bad for red.
Jan 30, 2010, 7:43pm   #8
Voodoo
Hockeygasm
Voted!
Jan 31, 2010, 12:45am   #9
i
ivysun
No Mini Magnolia :( I would love one in red with gunmetal.
Jan 31, 2010, 12:47am   #10
s
starkfan
^ Yeah, I had a feeling that the Mini Magnolia might be staying as an LB exclusive for a bit... :s
Jan 31, 2010, 2:21pm   #11
grkbella03
Put two votes in!! I really, really like the EB with gold hardware so I did one for asher and one for magnolia... would love to asee an EB magnolia with gold!
Feb 1, 2010, 8:39am   #12
s
starkfan
^ LOL, I already did! Heh, even with two votes, though, I still had a tough time choosing... I ended up going Asher both times, EB/gunmetal and Grey/gunmetal. (Yeah, I still ache at having missed out on the solitary Grey Asher from Fall '09 that seems to have been produced!)

EB in a Magnolia would be very interesting to see, though! See, told you I had a tough time deciding...
Feb 12, 2010, 5:23am   #13
s
starkfan
The results are out!

Quote:
Just heard from head buyer..Treesje exclusives will be: READY? Magnolia/Grey/Gunmetal & Asher/Electric Blue/Gunmetal
Crud, not sure I can justify going for either, but I'd love to see how they look!
Feb 12, 2010, 11:09am   #14
carlottalyn
:)
That Asher is the one I've been dreaming of!!! Any idea how long till they're released? Must start saving. I think this will now be my first Treesje.
Feb 12, 2010, 12:32pm   #15
l
lcarlson90
I am so excited. I have been dreaming of a grey Magnolia. I wonder how long it will be before they are released.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >