Home Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Treesje

Post your recent Treesje purchases here!

POST A REPLY

Feb 21, 2010, 9:12am   #31
I always thought Hobo meant shape? Long and round where satchels are usually more boxy?
Feb 21, 2010, 11:11am   #32
Bought a black Asher last night, can't wait to get it.
Feb 21, 2010, 6:43pm   #33
:)
I think the code was gc10? It was posted on a thread recently-january, I think-for shopdressonline, and still worked.
Feb 22, 2010, 12:26pm   #34
Here's my second bag, Avalon in Royal from a sweet PFer. This bag is so roomy yet so light & I love the way it sits when I sling it on.
Attached Images

Feb 22, 2010, 2:52pm   #35
Originally Posted by ThatGirl14
New poster! I've been a member for a while, but generally just lurk :)

Graduated law school last spring, found out I passed the bar in November. I'd been wanting to buy myself a new 'passed-the-bar' bag, but I couldn't really pick... Until I saw the Asher! Love it... I had a hard time deciding on color. I really wanted the plum, but really couldn't find it. I only like gunmetal hardware, so I was able to score a purple :) Should be here Friday!
Congratulations on passing the bar! That is such a huge acomplishment. Best wishes and enjoy the new bag!
Feb 22, 2010, 3:45pm   #36
It's Purdy...
I went to Nordstrom rack today and got a black marley for $289. It is so soft and smoosht!! I love it! I have 2 other treesje on the way to me also!
Feb 23, 2010, 12:52pm   #37
♥~* Captivated *~♥
I bought the Black Dylan last week and last night, bought an Oceano Divino Grande.

Still on the look out for a Black Sophia and an Oceano Magnolia.
Feb 23, 2010, 1:34pm   #38
Originally Posted by pinkboudoir
Here's my second bag, Avalon in Royal from a sweet PFer. This bag is so roomy yet so light & I love the way it sits when I sling it on.
Don't you find the shoulder straps so comfortable to wear? What I love the most about Treesje's designs is the strap drops.
Feb 23, 2010, 8:20pm   #39
My eyes r closed!
Originally Posted by pinkboudoir
Pink, Congrats on the Royal Avalon, I sooooo agree with you, it's an awesome bag. Looking at your pic made me pull mine out the closet and pack her up for use tomorrow, I really love that bag.
Feb 24, 2010, 1:57am   #40
Thanks! Yes it is such a great bag. I stuffed it when I had lots to carry yesterday & it felt so comfy on the shoulders.

tejava, Indeed I love the strap drops.
Feb 24, 2010, 11:07pm   #41
l
I just received my first Treesje. I bought a LB mini magnolia from Bonanzle. I was so excited but I am sad to say I don't love it. Everything about it is great except that it's too small for me. I really wish I could wear the braided handles over my shoulder. I think I may re-sell it and try to find a regular size Magnolia because I do love the leather and details, etc.
Feb 24, 2010, 11:32pm   #42
I'm so sorry it didn't work out lcarlson! Definitely give the full size magnolia a shot...it's the perfect size for me and I typically like medium to large size bags.
Feb 25, 2010, 2:57am   #43
h
got my Jovi in Teal from LunaBoston today! I love it! beautiful color and the leather is very soft!
Feb 25, 2010, 3:34am   #44
I love the mini magnolia & mini asher. They do seem sooo small. Sorry it did not work for you lcarlson.

heehaw, Your Jovi sounds lovely. Any pics to share?
Feb 26, 2010, 8:48am   #45
Got this today, Teal Turner. I am bummed the top panels are mismatched but I think I will live with it since it is at the top.
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Treesje