ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > > >

New Magnolias Through Aster Alice!

POST A REPLY

Oct 27, 2010, 8:55pm   #1
Denverite
Just saw this on their facebook page

Treesje Magnolia and its mini version is now available for reservation. We will have three amazing colors: Bordeaux/Gold, Dark Grey/Gunmetal & Dark Violet/Gunmetal. Only 10 made for each color combo. Don't miss out! Email info@asteralice.com for details. p.s. daily deals will be posted tonight. Stay tune!
Oct 27, 2010, 8:58pm   #2
fabae
OH MY GOSH! Hyperventilating! Must get control of myself!
Oct 28, 2010, 6:45am   #3
N
NoMomJeans
So this is different obviously than the viola mags being made through Luna Boston? Shoot, I really want one asap but was loving the viola/gunmetal combo I am on the list for.
Oct 28, 2010, 12:42pm   #4
aznkat25
Closetfreak
nomomjeans we don't know when the LB order will go through since we would still need 5 girls and the list is like a year old now haha, and if they can still order the Viola leather. did they send you an email confirmation at LB?

the Aster Alice special order won't be delivered until March so plenty of time to order and save up! ;D
Oct 28, 2010, 2:57pm   #5
N
NoMomJeans
Originally Posted by aznkat25
nomomjeans we don't know when the LB order will go through since we would still need 5 girls and the list is like a year old now haha, and if they can still order the Viola leather. did they send you an email confirmation at LB?

the Aster Alice special order won't be delivered until March so plenty of time to order and save up! ;D
I like the way you think! I reeeeally want the aster alice purple but that's crazy to get two purple magnolias if the luna boston one ever goes through, right? But like you said, who knows if it will go through....I just wish there was a mockup of the aster alice dark violet one.

Oh and yes, I did get an email confirmation from Sarah at LB that she received my info. And they will take paypal too.
Oct 28, 2010, 5:02pm   #6
aznkat25
Closetfreak
hehe, i'm getting the dark purple in regular sized, and if the viola goes through i'll get it as a mini you can always resell it later there no good pics of the dark violet leather yet, i'll see if i can come up with a mockup.
Oct 29, 2010, 12:33pm   #7
N
NoMomJeans
Well, I just sent my deposit off for the dark violet mini.
Oct 29, 2010, 3:06pm   #8
aznkat25
Closetfreak
muwahahahaha!
Oct 29, 2010, 8:31pm   #9
m
mattyt
will the new magnolias have the new (non-braided) handles?
Nov 2, 2010, 6:54pm   #10
aznkat25
Closetfreak
I emailed them and AA confirmed it will be the braided handles!

I also asked if the dark purple is the same as the purple from this holiday season, they said that they'll be receiving a swatch in a few weeks and will confirm then.
Nov 2, 2010, 6:56pm   #11
N
NoMomJeans
Fantastic news!! I love braided handles.
Nov 11, 2010, 6:56pm   #12
jxwilliams
Okay I am seriously thinking about the dark purple! I hope it's the shade I've been looking for!!!
Nov 22, 2010, 3:10pm   #13
pigalle74
LB is also doing Magnolia crossbody exclusives in several colors (posted on FB).
Nov 22, 2010, 4:04pm   #14
aznkat25
Closetfreak
how exciting!
Nov 25, 2010, 1:40am   #15
K
Kylacove
Originally Posted by pigalle74
LB is also doing Magnolia crossbody exclusives in several colors (posted on FB).
Would love to see this. When will they be available?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >