Home Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Treesje

My Soft Gray Magnolia Arrived!!♥♥

POST A REPLY

Aug 25, 2011, 2:26pm   #1
♥Loving all my bags♥
Yay!!! Introducing my second magnolia Miss Soft Gray. I was thinking she was going to be a very light gray but to my happiness she is a darker shiny Gray almost Mocha colored..I am really loving both these bags.

Aug 25, 2011, 7:07pm   #2
l
Looking for Winter
Congrats on the Soft Gray Magnolia! Both of your new Magnolias are beautiful!
Aug 26, 2011, 6:24am   #3
~NiceGirl My Butt!~
Beautiful Gray bag. I love the Magnolia. My favorite bag in the world. Congratulations, and I see the purple one trying to hide in the background. She's is perfection. Enjoy your bags. THey are wonderful.
Aug 26, 2011, 1:58pm   #4
Congrats on your magnolias! They are both so pretty!
Aug 26, 2011, 3:38pm   #5
♥Loving all my bags♥
Thank You ladies..I am loving these bags. The quality is AMAZING!
Aug 26, 2011, 4:02pm   #6
Ooh.. the grey looks so soft but that burgundy one is such a lovely pop color!

Congrats!
Aug 27, 2011, 10:27am   #7
Beautiful!
Aug 28, 2011, 12:30am   #8
Shopaholic
It's so pretty! The leather looks supple and smooshy Such a great color, too. I could see myself carrying it to work M-F!
Feb 12, 2012, 2:41am   #9
Originally Posted by tawnycat
Yay!!! Introducing my second magnolia Miss Soft Gray. I was thinking she was going to be a very light gray but to my happiness she is a darker shiny Gray almost Mocha colored..I am really loving both these bags.

http://i763.photobucket.com/albums/x...1/DSC_0121.jpg

http://i763.photobucket.com/albums/x...1/DSC_0110.jpg
Oh, I love your Magnolia bags! They are both gorgeous. What is the official colour of the juicy plum/crimson one?

I just picked up my very first Magnolia today (regular size, charcoal). I love it! It's so much nicer than what I even expected. Now there's a pre-loved Grey Shine on eBay which is pretty tempting...
Feb 12, 2012, 8:54am   #10
Originally Posted by missmoimoi
Oh, I love your Magnolia bags! They are both gorgeous. What is the official colour of the juicy plum/crimson one?

I just picked up my very first Magnolia today (regular size, charcoal). I love it! It's so much nicer than what I even expected. Now there's a pre-loved Grey Shine on eBay which is pretty tempting...
I think that's the purple.
Feb 12, 2012, 6:23pm   #11
Originally Posted by piosavsfan
I think that's the purple.
Oooh, that purple looks darn good in that photo! Sort of rich & deep like merlot/purple, kwim?
Feb 12, 2012, 8:43pm   #12
♥Loving all my bags♥
Originally Posted by missmoimoi

Hi,
That is the Purple one from Aster Alice. :)
Feb 29, 2012, 4:42pm   #13
Loving your Magnolias!! I am thinking of getting the bordeaux.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Treesje