Home The Playground General Discussion tPF Meetings

San Diego TPF Meet Please Read


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 29, 2008, 12:38am   #1
Bri 333's Avatar
Thread Starter
SCP Addict
Minami and I are planning a San Diego TFP meet at Fashion Valley Mall . We are thinking of meeting at 1pm at Cheesecake Factory for lunch and then an afternoon of shopping. Of course, if you are on a ban, please still come and window shop with us. We are thinking of Saturday July 26th or Saturday August 2nd. Please PM me if you can make it on either of these dates. We look foward to meeting as many tpfers as possible ! Everyone is invited.
Jun 29, 2008, 12:52am   #2
minami's Avatar
Jenn
wow Sabrina, ur truly efficient! heheh thanks for starting the thread
Jun 29, 2008, 12:54am   #3
TNCOGIRL1837's Avatar
Member
Thank you for starting this thread! I just might be able to make it!
Jun 29, 2008, 12:58am   #4
Bri 333's Avatar
Thread Starter
SCP Addict
Girl, I want to make this happen. I also do party planning on the side of my regular job I'll keep you posted on who can go on what date. Maybe we can have 2 TPF meets, although I don't know if my wallet can handle it

Originally Posted by minami
wow Sabrina, ur truly efficient! heheh thanks for starting the thread
Jun 29, 2008, 1:00am   #5
Bri 333's Avatar
Thread Starter
SCP Addict
Let me know if you can make it on either of those dates!! We would love to have you join us


Originally Posted by TNCOGIRL1837
Thank you for starting this thread! I just might be able to make it!
Jun 29, 2008, 1:01am   #6
minami's Avatar
Jenn
bri, ur too funny and cute! and TNCOGIRL, hope u can make it too - I think I'm going to be window shopping only esp if you're talking about bags.. haha
Jun 29, 2008, 1:04am   #7
TNCOGIRL1837's Avatar
Member
I will check to see if anything is going on either of those days and let you know! lol yeah I think I'll be window shopping too...but then again there is a Tiffany's there! haha I'm in trouble!
Jun 29, 2008, 1:10am   #8
Bri 333's Avatar
Thread Starter
SCP Addict
TNCOGirl: I'm not sure if you have ever been to this mall, but there is Tiffany's, Saks, NM, Bloomies, Jimmy Choo, and so on .... I will probably be window shopping too unless a great pair of shoes calls out to me!!! Or fragrance, or something.
Jun 29, 2008, 1:25am   #9
TNCOGIRL1837's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Bri 333
TNCOGirl: I'm not sure if you have ever been to this mall, but there is Tiffany's, Saks, NM, Bloomies, Jimmy Choo, and so on .... I will probably be window shopping too unless a great pair of shoes calls out to me!!! Or fragrance, or something.
No, I've never been! I've been wanting to go for the longest time but just haven't made it down there. I'm just about two hours away so it's definitely not a place to get up and go to...you have to plan it out! lol. Oh I'm sure there will be plenty of things that will call out to us!
Jun 29, 2008, 9:36am   #10
b
Account Deactivated
I just want to tell anyone who is not sure about going. GO GO GO GO GO!!!!! TPF meets are so much fun!!!!!! I am planning one at SCP next month. If SD was closer (and gas was not so damn expensive) I would so be there.

Have a blast!!!! Can't wait to hear about it.
Jun 29, 2008, 7:39pm   #11
Bri 333's Avatar
Thread Starter
SCP Addict
I know gas prices are terrible right now. Those damn gas prices!! Hopefully we will get a good turnout. If not, I will have to go to yours at the So Cal Mothership


Originally Posted by beljwl
I just want to tell anyone who is not sure about going. GO GO GO GO GO!!!!! TPF meets are so much fun!!!!!! I am planning one at SCP next month. If SD was closer (and gas was not so damn expensive) I would so be there.

Have a blast!!!! Can't wait to hear about it.
Jun 30, 2008, 5:12pm   #12
Bri 333's Avatar
Thread Starter
SCP Addict
Bump!!
Jun 30, 2008, 5:28pm   #13
*Sophie*'s Avatar
Sophie.
oh no i was just San Diego this last week!! We just got home today, and i went to fashion valley loads!!! Oh such a shame im gonna miss it, have fun ladies!!!
Jun 30, 2008, 7:49pm   #14
biru's Avatar
Member
ooohhhhhhhh
I don't think I'm gonna make it to either dates. The 26th is a possibility but I'll know for sure as it gets closer.
Jul 1, 2008, 3:20pm   #15
l
Member
I live in Santa Monica but maybe a weekend in San diego with fellow TPFers would be great. Aug is better for me.
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground General Discussion tPF Meetings  
TOP

Thread Tools