Home > > >

Dallas, TX Meet - August 8th - NorthPark

POST A REPLY

Jul 15, 2009, 8:53am   #1
Voodoo
Hockeygasm
Let's shop! Anyone interested in meeting at the NorthPark Center on August 8th? I will be there shopping w/ my DD so do we want to have an impromptu meet?

Perhaps we can meet at the International Food Plaza.... say hellos, take a couple of bag photographs and then shop til we drop....

What do you all think?
Jul 15, 2009, 11:45am   #2
p
pollinilove
oh crap i wish i could go mabe next time . i have been wanting to go to dallas and also visit a store called glamour dog
Jul 15, 2009, 3:31pm   #3
Voodoo
Hockeygasm
Yes I do realize this is when the tPF Vegas meet is...but, alas, I cannot go and I will be shopping that weekend
Jul 15, 2009, 6:08pm   #4
sweetneet
over the moon
im not sure i'll be here in town that weekend but if i am, i am so there. would love to go to a Dallas meet!!
Jul 15, 2009, 7:57pm   #5
p
pollinilove
i dont have the money at this time to fly to dallas or vegas and for hotel mabe next time
Aug 13, 2009, 3:07pm   #6
disney16
Sofa King Delicious
Wow, I just saw this. I was at NorthPark the Saturday before I would have switched it to this Saturday. BTW! When you go to the food court, try Snappy Salads. The salads are awesome.
Aug 13, 2009, 8:57pm   #7
sweetneet
over the moon
wow, i completely forgot about this, sorry (damn pregnancy brain, makes me forget *everything*). hope there is another meet soon.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >