Home > >

TPF - Bottega Veneta Giveaway - Enter Here!

Aug 7, 2009, 11:28pm   #1
Vlad
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A BEAUTIFUL
BOTTEGA VENETA MEDIUM VENETA IN LILAC!

We realize we have not done a community giveaway in this form in a long time! After our phenomenally successful Bottega Veneta Day on Purse Blog, we have decided to treat our members with something special!

Enter in this thread to win a beautiful

Bottega Veneta Medium Veneta in Lilac

In addition, the second place winner will receive a BV Zip coin/card case and the third place winner a BV bracelet, both from the exclusive Bottega order that our wonderful jburgh organized a few months back! These are unique, special order pieces nowhere else available in the world!

To enter, you must have a minimum post count of 25 and you need to enter in this thread and let us know why you believe you should win! One entry per person, no cheating! The giveaway will run until September 30th, 11:59pm. The winners will be announced via PM!

Good Luck!

Last edited Sep 6, 2009 at 6:38pm.
Aug 7, 2009, 11:55pm   #2
NoSnowHere
So Banned!
I believe I should win this beautiful bag, because I'm a stay at home mom who likes to look chic, yet cannot afford to buy a Bottega. I would be so grateful to be able to carry this bag. Please, pick me!
Aug 8, 2009, 12:00am   #3
l
leem
What a beauty. I'd love to win this one!!
Aug 8, 2009, 12:05am   #4
monokuro
♥051506♥
Absolutely beautiful!!

I have never won anything so beautiful and this would be an awesome beginning!

Good luck to everyone!
Aug 8, 2009, 12:05am   #5
Lvbabydoll
♥'s Cupcakes
I'd love to win because I've never owned a BV bag but this looks like a really great style in a gorgeous color that can be carried any time, for any occasion.
Aug 8, 2009, 12:07am   #6
jadecee
I believe I should win because today is my lucky day! It must be because I got to celebrate 5 years with my bf by watching Real Madrid in action. So winning a lovely BV item would really cement the fact that today IS my lucky day! Besides my ottone wallet really wants a companion...
Aug 8, 2009, 12:10am   #7
a
ahleah712
Stunning!!! I believe I should win this bag because it's my favorite color and this beautiful bag will be a great addition to my wardrobe. Plus it would be nice if I could win something...I never do!
Aug 8, 2009, 12:11am   #8
Abrielle
I would love to win this bag because I've never won anything exciting before and I adore the lilac colour. It would look great with a lot of my clothing and accessories because I'm always wearing purple and pink.
Aug 8, 2009, 12:11am   #9
A
Angelbeck
Serial lurker
Very beautiful!
Aug 8, 2009, 12:12am   #10
missjenny2679
My husband and I don't have kids yet...therefore I gotta have something to baby
Aug 8, 2009, 12:12am   #11
Scorpio1101
This is such a gorgeous bag that I would be so proud to own! The color is perfect and the style is a timeless classic!
Aug 8, 2009, 12:12am   #12
Swanky Mama Of Three
I deserve to win so I'll stop loitering about the local Bottega store in Dallas and bothering the poor SA's to pull out things for me to try on and then not buy! LOL!
Help keep this Mama looking swanky!
Aug 8, 2009, 12:13am   #13
jennalovesbags
Loving RM & Coach!
Originally Posted by Vlad
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=6]

To enter, you must have a minimum post count of 25 and you need to enter in this thread and let us know why you believe you should win! One entry per person, no cheating! The giveaway will run until September 7th, 11:59pm. The winners will be announced via PM!

Good Luck!

I would love to win this bag because purple is my favorite color and while I admire Bottega, I do not yet have one. I'm a grad student and work really hard, but I don't have that much for a luxury item. :)
Aug 8, 2009, 12:13am   #14
calicaliente
More is More
Such a classy & chic bag that I would love to show off and add to my collection.
Aug 8, 2009, 12:13am   #15
chiwawawonder
Why would not i have a BV bag?Just because the hubby would not agree if i bought one doesnt mean, im not allowed to win! Good luck to everyone else. May the best girl win!
  HOME > >