Home > >

TPF - Bottega Veneta Giveaway - Enter Here!

Aug 8, 2009, 12:24am   #31
candace117
Cowpoke
ACTUALLY....I want to be the SECOND PLACE winner because I want the card case, LOL! I need that more than a purse right now, though the handbag is lovely....So, I want to be the first loser k??? Thanks Megs and Vlad!!! I knew I could count on you!!!

XOXO

OH...and 7 September is my birthday!!!!
Last edited Aug 8, 2009 at 12:30am.
Aug 8, 2009, 12:24am   #32
Azumie
The Dreamer...
I need to win this beauty so I can stop visiting BV stores to touch and smell venetas!!!
Aug 8, 2009, 12:24am   #33
TenYearsGone
Amanda
I'd love to win this bag because I'm a college student and can't afford it at this time. I've never owned a BV and don't see myself owning one in the near future without this contest. It would be wonderful to be able to get such an awesome gift before I go away to school in NYC.
Aug 8, 2009, 12:25am   #34
goslim
Bottega Veneta was the first designer bag that I fell in love with, their impeccable quality and attention to detail is second to none. And since their design and style are mostly classic, the bags will last for years and years. Since I cannot afford a bag of their price tag, I would be really grateful if I win this bag. I will treasure it and wear it for as long as it last.
Aug 8, 2009, 12:25am   #35
ame
I don't know that I believe I DO deserve to win! Maybe I do, because I work fulltime for an idiot who is running our company into the ground, and I am trying to run my own business full"er" time on the side to emancipate myself from aforementioned idiot. I work with car dealers/manufacturers during the day, and brides and new mommies on the side.

Ok I DO deserve it after all!!!
Aug 8, 2009, 12:28am   #36
Munchkyn
I LOVE Penguins
I believe I should win this gorgeous bag because I've neglected myself a gorgeous bag such as that and many others this year. Ever since last August, I've been working hard in an accelerated nursing program. There have been up's and down's especially moving to a new state away from my family and friends but it's all been worth the ride! I've gained a greater appreciation for family and human relationships. I can not say how grateful I am for all the families that have touched me during my rotations and preceptorship. I commend these family and say thank you for letting me into your lives. I commend all the families that allow us nurses to be part of your lives!

I am excited to say that I will be graduating from the program August 14 and can not wait what to see where my career will take me! Nothing would be better than to start my new career with this bag!
Aug 8, 2009, 12:28am   #37
Divyaangana
Team ♥ Jacob
I think that I should be the one to win this bag, because A.) it's absolutely gorgeous and classy. and B.)Because I'm a full time student who is also currently working 2 full time jobs and attempting to hopefully get into nursing school. *crosses fingers* and C.) Because I would give a very lonely bag a very loving home.

However, may the best woman win!
Aug 8, 2009, 12:29am   #38
couturequeen
BV nut
I need to win this BV because it's my favorite designer and my favorite color!
Aug 8, 2009, 12:29am   #39
NYCshopGirl80
We all have bills, work hard, and devote time to our families. That's life. But part of life is also having and loving beautiful things, and I think that I should win this bag because I will take care of her, and appreciate her for her beautiful, soft, luxurious leather, pamper her with apple conditioner\guard, store her properly in-between use and make sure she never get abused (bad weather, dirty floors, frisky pets, teething children, you name it.)
Last edited Aug 8, 2009 at 12:36am.
Aug 8, 2009, 12:30am   #40
asl_bebes
Wow, who wouldn't want to win that baby! I'm a SAHM to three beautiful kids, it's sometimes a thankless 24/7 job so winning a gorgeous BV would be a lovely surprise. Whoever wins it is one lucky girl! *secretly hoping that it's me, hehehe*
Aug 8, 2009, 12:32am   #41
c
christon2003
Omg!!!!!please please pick me!!!!!would lvoe to have this one!!!!!!:)=)pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
Aug 8, 2009, 12:32am   #42
l
littlepang
I believe I should win this beautiful bag although I never won anything in my entire life! This is my favorite color and is a match of my name!
Aug 8, 2009, 12:33am   #43
pallasathene17
I would love to win this purse! I think that everyone is equally deserving of winning this purse, but I would love a chance to win it. I've been thinking about buying a bottega veneta purse for awhile now.

Good luck everyone!
Aug 8, 2009, 12:33am   #44
Charlie
I should win because that is the only way I can own a Bottega Veneta.
Aug 8, 2009, 12:34am   #45
iiheartbags
I believe I should win because I think it'll be quite stunning to carry this down the hallways of the elementary school I work at as a teacher. Besides, I'll never be able to afford it!
  HOME > >