Home > >

Archive: January Giveaway - Katherine Kwei Teresa Hobo - Sponored by Katherine Kwei

Jan 4, 2008, 9:36pm   #1
Vlad
THIS CONTEST IS OVER, THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY!

The Purse Forum and Katherine Kwei present tPF's January Giveaway!!!

What's there to win?

Created by the up-and-coming designer Katherine Kwei comes this beautiful Teresa Hobo in Cream - tPF's January Bag Giveaway!

About
With the Spring/Summer 2007 launch of her own handbag line, Kwei's designs aspire to seamlessly blend modernity with tradition by creating her own unique texture by using luxury materials, while always keeping to her signature Chinese "Eternity" knot-inspired weave as the main focus. Her goal is to create collections that are of outstanding quality and timeless designs - much like the art of Chinese knotting that she learned from her grandmother, that has inspired and been integrated throughout her work.
Kwei's own style blends everything from luxury brands to vintage pieces to the latest street wear to create a polished, yet chic and playful, figure-flattering silhouette. Her refined sensibility is reflected in her pieces appealing to a woman who is confident and secure in her own sense of style.
See more Katherine Kwei bags!

The Rules
  • Visit Kathy's site and share with us which bag/design is your favorite and why!?!? Make one post stating your choice in this thread, only one per person.
  • The contest runs until 11:59pm EST on January 31th, 2008.
  • The winner will be chosen randomly from the entries in this thread and announced on February 1st.
Good luck!!!

Last edited Feb 1, 2008 at 12:24pm.
Jan 4, 2008, 9:48pm   #2
KoobaLover
I Want That Bag
I like the Edna Shoulder Bag because it seems to be the perfect size for daily use.
Jan 4, 2008, 9:48pm   #3
Melissa71
I really like the Donna tote. I love the strap, and the detail on the bag. It's beautiful and functional.
Jan 4, 2008, 9:50pm   #4
John 5
I like the look and shape of the Teresa tote... especially the handles!!!
Jan 4, 2008, 9:51pm   #5
ArmCandyLuvr
I like the Teresa Hobo, particularly in Amber. Not only is the bag the perfect size for me, but it can be carried by hand with it's dual handles or slung over the shoulder by the added shoulder strap. Amber is a lovely neutral that will carry you from one season to another with little trouble. It's not too dark for summer or too light for winter.
Jan 4, 2008, 9:52pm   #6
Voodoo
Hockeygasm
From spring/summer 07.... the Zara Hobo in Mustard.... !!!

Jan 4, 2008, 9:52pm   #7
mangowife
Seriously tempted...
I like the Edna shoulder bag because it's practical w/ a classic shape - but is designed with a twist! I could go casual or dress it up! Love it!
Jan 4, 2008, 9:53pm   #8
BagHound
Teresa Tote in Mocha. I like the color and size.
Jan 4, 2008, 9:53pm   #9
Tracy
shallowly obsessing
My favorite bag of Katherine Kwei's is the Teresa Hobo---it's SO different and very unique. It's not too *fashiony* ! It looks extremely wearable. I especially love all of the details on the front and on the ends. And of course the detatchable shoulder strap. And the camel color is so versatile and perfect for spring/summer.
My second favorite would be the Anneka shoulder bag----so unique!
I will certainly be looking into her bags further!
Last edited Jan 4, 2008 at 9:56pm.
Jan 4, 2008, 9:54pm   #10
Lady Blackney
~Loves Coach~
The purse I fell in love with would be the Zara Clutch in putty. As a history fanactic I love things that give off a classic old world appeal. To me this bag represents the Victorian era with its classic color and design. It seems to me that it would be seen in the streets of London on aristocrats.
Jan 4, 2008, 9:54pm   #11
wendie
<3 tPf!
I love the anneka clutch! It is so FUN!! And cute, unique, and goes with anything. Perfect thing for going out somewhere when you dont want to lug around anything but lipgloss, a cellphone, and ID!
Jan 4, 2008, 9:55pm   #12
3degree
3degree
I like the Teresa beacuse its added touch in the front... six flowers as i like to put it as it can be dressed up or down
Jan 4, 2008, 10:00pm   #13
wantmore
I love the Anneka Shoulder Bag in tote. It looks practical and the design is so cuuuuute.
Jan 4, 2008, 10:04pm   #14
r
razorbackbelle0
Account Deactivated
I love the detail on the Donna tote!
Jan 4, 2008, 10:07pm   #15
valkyrie360
I absolutely love the Donna Tote (Edna comes in a close second). The size is generous and the texture is just sumptuous and unique.
  HOME > >