Home Archives tPF Contest Archives

Archive: Belen Echandia February Giveaway!

Feb 1, 2008, 9:48pm   #1
I love bags

The Purse Forum and Belen Echandia present tPF's February Giveaway!!!

What's there to win?

Jackie Cawthra is the creative director behind this London based company. With a huge following, the Belen Echandia Love Me Mini has captured the attention of many and is tPF's February Bag Giveaway! We will be giving away the Love Me Mini in fuchsia with gold hardware. This bag is not readily available yet but deposits for securing one of these hot bags is available now at Belen Echandia online. You have the chance to win a highly sought after bag!

About

Belen Echandia was established in 2003 as a luxury company with a personal touch. Founder Jackie Cawthra saw a gap in the market for an approachable designer brand focusing on excellent customer service and high-quality, small-scale production on a global scale.

See more Belen Echandia handbags!

The Rules

* Visit Jackie's site and share with us which bag/design is your favorite and why!?!?
* Make one post stating your choice in THIS THREAD, only one per person.
* The contest runs until 11:59pm EST on February 29th, 2008.
* The winner will be chosen randomly from the entries in this thread and announced on March 1st.

Good luck!!!

ENTER IN THIS THREAD

Feb 1, 2008, 9:53pm   #2
~Avantay Garday~!
My absolute favourite bag is the take me anywhere bag in petrol . It seems very practical and versatile (especially the option to use the shoulder strap or crook or hand carry.) Could be dressed up or dressed down. I love the pockets on the outside and the drawstring closure detail. I also love the name, because a good bag should be able to take you anywhere.
Last edited Feb 1, 2008 at 9:58pm.
Feb 1, 2008, 9:54pm   #3
Champagne Taste
My favorite bag from Jackie is the Love Me in Pewter Crash. It is at the top of my current wishlist. Also, I am beside myself waiting for her spring line to be introduced, as I am sure I will find several new "favorites".

PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME....I LOVE THIS BAG TOO!
Feb 1, 2008, 9:55pm   #4
Chanelaholic
The "Stroke Me" is my favorite because the cut is unique. It looks kind of like a heart!
Feb 1, 2008, 10:11pm   #5
m
"Love Me" in Red
Feb 1, 2008, 10:26pm   #6
K
I am really loving the "Take me anywhere" in Tan colour. This bag is definitely as the name says... it can go anywhere with me. I love big bags, and with this bag, it can go over the shoulder or hand held. The tan leather look is fabulous!!
Feb 1, 2008, 10:28pm   #7
t
My favorite is the "Take Me Anywhere". When I first saw that bag, I thought to myself, " I would take you everywhere". I would love one in every color!
Feb 1, 2008, 10:29pm   #8
Rocker Chic
My "Love" is the "Love Me" bag in Purple and Blue! What an awesome Hobo type bag!
Feb 1, 2008, 10:37pm   #9
b
The Shallow Academic
"Love Me" in Pewter! So far the Love Mes seem to have it.
Feb 1, 2008, 10:39pm   #10
h
My favorite design is definitely the "Love Me" bag. The versatile handles, multiple zip pockets and largish size would make this perfect for my school-type needs. I especially like the wine and fuchsia colors!
Feb 1, 2008, 10:40pm   #11
My favorite is the Love Me bag in Purple. It is roomy and chic looking and the color is just gorgeous
Feb 1, 2008, 10:41pm   #12
My favorite would have to be the "Love Me" in either Pewter or Purple. I love the design - kind of "showy" with lots of hardware, etc... It is large and has plenty of pockets, and the added shoulder strap in addition to the handles is great. A really pretty bag!
Feb 1, 2008, 10:44pm   #13
I am absolutely in love with the "Love Me" in Purple. Purple has been my favorite color as long as I can remember. I love the combination of yummy purple leather offset with rich goldtone hardware and decorative zippers. Plus, the fuschia lining is absolutely stunning.
Feb 1, 2008, 10:50pm   #14
Love Me in Purple! I just came back from vacation carrying Kipling bags in purple and I'm not tired of it yet! I think this bag has a lot of POP!
Feb 1, 2008, 10:56pm   #15
a
My fav BE bag that I currently own is the Love me! I have one in chocolate and am awaiting my darkgrey but i wear them DAILY!!!! they fit everything for me and for my baby, such the perfect bag - fits me to a T!!!! of course, i do love my take me anywhere in petrol too, and my clutch mes are just simply perfect...my charm me in black crash is the perfect work bag with spunk - gosh, its hard to pick just ONE favorite!!

and my favorite bag that I can't wait to see from the SS line is the Love ME Mini in PURPLE!!! can't wait to see that baby!!! that fuschia is so hot too!
  HOME Archives tPF Contest Archives