Home Contemporary Designers Tory Burch

You and your TORY BURCH in action (shoes, bags, clothes, accessories!)

POST A REPLY

Jan 24, 2013, 11:47am   #166
y
Originally Posted by MJDaisy

so cute!!!!!
Thank you! :) I'm using it for school now!
Jan 24, 2013, 11:05pm   #167
Originally Posted by pavilion
Wearing my green suede Revas from a few years ago. I'm so happy to see Tory Burch doing a similar style this year!
OMG I wish I could find this ones again:( I missed them when they came out and I think they are gorgeous!!! Congrats!!
Jan 25, 2013, 2:05am   #168
y
Got this little cutie for a super great price in Neiman Marcus at Ala moana! :)
Attached Images

Jan 26, 2013, 3:13am   #169
H
Originally Posted by yuan0620
That is SO cute! I love it! :)
Jan 26, 2013, 8:46am   #170
Originally Posted by yuan0620
This is super cute! :)
Jan 26, 2013, 9:31am   #171
M
My Tory Burch Amanda zip Continental wallet. Love it!
Attached Images

Jan 26, 2013, 9:38am   #172
Originally Posted by Muse7
My Tory Burch Amanda zip Continental wallet. Love it!
Love this color!!!! I just got mine in driftwood!!! How do you like it? I haven't used mine yet
Jan 26, 2013, 9:49am   #173
M
Originally Posted by grobertson23
Love this color!!!! I just got mine in driftwood!!! How do you like it? I haven't used mine yet
I've only had mine for a day I bought it cause I loved the blue! I love the finish and the design is very functional. I hope the leather wears well
Jan 26, 2013, 7:36pm   #174
Out and about for dinner. The Printed Robinson middy is the perfect size on my days when I don't want to carry my totes.
Attached Images

Jan 28, 2013, 8:37pm   #175
Originally Posted by Audhee2626
My Tory Burch robinson double zip satchel at coffehouse
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/...ps58fd649d.jpg
so gorgeous! i want this bag now
Jan 29, 2013, 7:14am   #176
j
Originally Posted by anette93
so gorgeous! i want this bag now
that's hotness.
Jan 29, 2013, 1:16pm   #177
right now i'm using my Ella tote in magenta for school :)
Jan 30, 2013, 2:02pm   #178
LV & Bal Obsessed
I'm an avid Tory girl, going on my 15th pair!!! Heres a couple pics of some outfits i've had, I know they aren't throughout time but I just found this thread!!!

Here's a pic before Hot Yoga in my Tan/GHW Miller 2's (they may be my black ones I'm not sure, lol)

Name:  IMG_1128.jpg
Views: 4029
Size:  339.0 KB

Here's a pic before the Movies with my love in my Tory Burch Mon Amours

Name:  IMG_1029.jpg
Views: 3521
Size:  257.3 KB

This picture I look terrible but a quick snap when I wore one of my newest additions, my Lizard Skin Reva's with a gold buckle!

Name:  IMG_0945.jpg
Views: 4611
Size:  429.0 KB

Here is my little sister and I (in the Red). I let her wear my speedy as well as my Black/GHW Revas and I am wearing Red Patent Reva's with GHW

Name:  IMG_0764.jpg
Views: 4198
Size:  442.5 KB

This next one is not me in it, but it shows one of my favorite outfits! These are with my Pewter Reva's with SHW. Love these and these are by FAR my comfiest Revas!

Name:  IMG_0703.jpg
Views: 3615
Size:  492.1 KB

This next picture feats my FAVORITE TORYS OF ALL TIME <3 These are my Toby combat boots! There's a pic of just the boots, then me with my younger sister and I am wearing them!

Name:  IMG_0696.jpg
Views: 3569
Size:  552.1 KBName:  IMG_0697.jpg
Views: 3308
Size:  513.1 KB

Next is a picture of my handsome brother and I in Vegas!

I am wearing my traditional Black/GHW revas

Name:  IMG_0752.jpg
Views: 3308
Size:  458.6 KB

Well this was fun! I never even knew there was an area on PurseForum for Tory shoes!!!! Hope you all enjoyed this is took me forever! can't wait to scroll through and see all of your lovely tory's!!
Jan 31, 2013, 7:17pm   #179
Originally Posted by viacarolina2394
I'm an avid Tory girl, going on my 15th pair!!! Heres a couple pics of some outfits i've had, I know they aren't throughout time but I just found this thread!!!

Here's a pic before Hot Yoga in my Tan/GHW Miller 2's (they may be my black ones I'm not sure, lol)

This picture I look terrible but a quick snap when I wore one of my newest additions, my Lizard Skin Reva's with a gold buckle!

Here is my little sister and I (in the Red). I let her wear my speedy as well as my Black/GHW Revas and I am wearing Red Patent Reva's with GHW

This next one is not me in it, but it shows one of my favorite outfits! These are with my Pewter Reva's with SHW. Love these and these are by FAR my comfiest Revas!

This next picture feats my FAVORITE TORYS OF ALL TIME <3 These are my Toby combat boots! There's a pic of just the boots, then me with my younger sister and I am wearing them!

Well this was fun! I never even knew there was an area on PurseForum for Tory shoes!!!! Hope you all enjoyed this is took me forever! can't wait to scroll through and see all of your lovely tory's!!
Very nice!!! I REALLY love the combat boots! Thanks for sharing :)
Feb 1, 2013, 1:56pm   #180
OMFG.
Originally Posted by viacarolina2394

Attachment 2043689

Attachment 2043690

Attachment 2043708

Attachment 2043705

Attachment 2043714

Attachment 2043724Attachment 2043723

Attachment 2043728

love all the photos! come back and post more often
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Tory Burch