Home > >

Who's getting something from the sale this weekend?!

POST A REPLY

Sep 5, 2012, 6:34pm   #16
MJDaisy
OMFG.
Originally Posted by MJDaisy
I got this. I'm wondering if it's too small. I had my heart set on the large size in the navy and that was sold out. I like this one but not sure I am in love :( thoughts?
eta...can I wear this mint color in fall? my best friend kind of ruined my excitement by saying "but you can't wear that in the fall"
Sep 5, 2012, 6:41pm   #17
L
Lexgal
I purchased the greed denim jeans and the cinamon cardigan belted at the waist. Cannot wait for them to arrive. I am now eyeing the rosemary pant. I ordered the azalea pant but retuned it. I didn't like the material and they were too long. I always have to have my pants hemmed- such a pain.
Oct 3, 2012, 3:24am   #18
j
jess236
Originally Posted by SPlovePS
I got the Green suede Mona loafer. I ordered half size up, my usual Reva size. Hope they fit. So excited for them to come. I also got the ivy skinny jeans in blue.
I'm thinking of getting these - they look so cute. Do you have any photos of them? Thanks!
Oct 8, 2012, 10:50pm   #19
e
eurasiangirl
Originally Posted by elmel
I ordered them too and same story, I couldn't get thEM over my calves either :(. I do have muscular calves but I wear a size 2 or 4...so I really don't think that I should be too big for a pair of boots! I'm sad because they are beautiful....
I bought the Calistas too and while they were a tad tight when I zipped them up over the widest part of my calves initially, they've slowly stretched to fit my calves better and I am expecting them to be perfectly sized with more wear. My calf circumference is about 14 in, and I'm 5'5" and ~134 with an athletic build and wear a 4/6. So I'm not exceptionally tiny or anything. Did the boots just not zip up at all, or were they just uncomfortably tight?
Oct 9, 2012, 1:03pm   #20
elmel
Originally Posted by eurasiangirl
I bought the Calistas too and while they were a tad tight when I zipped them up over the widest part of my calves initially, they've slowly stretched to fit my calves better and I am expecting them to be perfectly sized with more wear. My calf circumference is about 14 in, and I'm 5'5" and ~134 with an athletic build and wear a 4/6. So I'm not exceptionally tiny or anything. Did the boots just not zip up at all, or were they just uncomfortably tight?
for me, the calista's wouldn't zip at all. i ordered the amanda's which seem to have a softer leather, and am waiting for them to come in my size, but i'm thinking that they might work better. Can you get your calista's on with jeans?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >