Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Tory Burch Sunglasses Made in China

POST A REPLY

Jul 4, 2011, 9:36pm   #1
O
Olin
Hello everyone,

I just bought sunglasses of Tory Burch from shopbop and its saying in frame made in china...does anyone of you know if its really made in china? Still authentic or what? I called the customer service and they said that some of the product is made in china but they cannot tell which product.

Please give some information...thankssss
Jul 5, 2011, 10:20am   #2
HermesNewbie
Shopping Enthusiast
Originally Posted by Olin
Hello everyone,

I just bought sunglasses of Tory Burch from shopbop and its saying in frame made in china...does anyone of you know if its really made in china? Still authentic or what? I called the customer service and they said that some of the product is made in china but they cannot tell which product.

Please give some information...thankssss
I have a few Tory Burch items (purchased from NR and NMLC) and they all say Made in China in them. I think much of her merchandise is manufactured in China. Have you posted in the authentication thread? They may be able to give you more information there. Good luck!
Oct 3, 2011, 11:02pm   #3
parisian_pink
I have an authentic TB wallet (purchased retail), and it is made in China. I see no reason why their sunglasses would not also be made there.
Oct 5, 2011, 12:23am   #4
sunnysideup8283
I work at a sunglass store and they are def made in China by Luxottica the same company that makes RayBan, Chanel, Dolce, etc. I think if they were made in Italy they'd be more expensive.
Oct 9, 2011, 2:25pm   #5
m
my_2_cutiepies
I also have a pair of her sunglasses purchased at Bloomies & they say made in china too
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >