Home Contemporary Designers Tory Burch

Tory Burch Robinson East/West Tote - Quality/problems?

POST A REPLY

May 30, 2012, 10:20pm   #1
Shoppertunistic ღ
Hello ladies!

My 20th birthday is just around the corner and I am starting my internship on Monday so I thought, this year, that I should get something a little more professional for my closet. I stumbled upon the Tory Burch Robinson East/West Tote on some blogs and upon seeing it in person at Cusp today, I know it's what I want.

Since I have no experience with Tory Burch handbags, I was wondering if any of you owned this tote (or others in the Robinson line, such as the satchel) and could attest to its quality or have encountered other problems? I would use this on almost a daily basis and am already worried about the leather wearing down quickly on the corners, or scratching. I haven't heard great things about Tory Burch's other purse styles but have heard that the Robinson line seems to be of a higher quality.

I know there are other threads in this forum about this line/tote, but none of them really addressed how this bag has held up in the long run. I'd love to hear from any of you who have experience with it! Thanks in advance
Oct 24, 2012, 3:20pm   #2
Originally Posted by margaritaxmix
Hello ladies!

My 20th birthday is just around the corner and I am starting my internship on Monday so I thought, this year, that I should get something a little more professional for my closet. I stumbled upon the Tory Burch Robinson East/West Tote on some blogs and upon seeing it in person at Cusp today, I know it's what I want.

Since I have no experience with Tory Burch handbags, I was wondering if any of you owned this tote (or others in the Robinson line, such as the satchel) and could attest to its quality or have encountered other problems? I would use this on almost a daily basis and am already worried about the leather wearing down quickly on the corners, or scratching. I haven't heard great things about Tory Burch's other purse styles but have heard that the Robinson line seems to be of a higher quality.

I know there are other threads in this forum about this line/tote, but none of them really addressed how this bag has held up in the long run. I'd love to hear from any of you who have experience with it! Thanks in advance
Did you end up purchasing this bag? I'm looking for one too, the luggage kind, but I think its sold out. I'd be interested in hearing how its held up with regular use.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Tory Burch