Home > >

Tory Burch Outlet finds


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Mar 18, 2012, 4:07am   #16
hunniesochic's Avatar
hunniesochic
Dream.A.Little.Dream
Awesome find! And your puppy is adorable!

Judging from the height of my heels, I am not afraid to fall.
Mar 23, 2012, 5:40am   #17
b
babejanxd
Member
is there a tory burch outlet close to southern california?
Apr 4, 2012, 2:37pm   #18
redrose000's Avatar
redrose000
Member
Originally Posted by babejanxd
is there a tory burch outlet close to southern california?
Cabazon outlet.
Apr 13, 2012, 2:32am   #19
a
andreaa
Member
OMG!! I'm totally in love with your great finds!!! <333 I'm going to Miami/Orlando next week and I know that there's a Tory Burch Outlet at Sawgrass Mill!!!
Have anyone already been there and know if they really have good deals/discounts???
Apr 13, 2012, 11:45am   #20
b
becominobsessed
Member
Originally Posted by andreaa
OMG!! I'm totally in love with your great finds!!! <333 I'm going to Miami/Orlando next week and I know that there's a Tory Burch Outlet at Sawgrass Mill!!!
Have anyone already been there and know if they really have good deals/discounts???
Hi. You can call that outlet and order over the phone. They will ship for free.
Apr 15, 2012, 3:27pm   #21
Iluvbags's Avatar
Iluvbags
The original Iluvbags
Anyone have updates on outlet finds?
Apr 18, 2012, 2:04pm   #22
Shop.Qwean's Avatar
Shop.Qwean
Member
I got these at Woodbury Commons on 4/14/2012.
Attached Images
 
Apr 18, 2012, 2:06pm   #23
Shop.Qwean's Avatar
Shop.Qwean
Member
Originally Posted by xichic
hi ladies!

just wanted to share my tory burch outlet finds at Woodbury on Labor day. It was a good deal, spend $300, get 25% off.

I couldn't help but get the green TB sweater shirt for my puppy
The quilted patent leather reva is devine!
May 9, 2012, 2:23am   #24
llandry7's Avatar
llandry7
Lauren
Does anyone know if there is an authentic online TB outlet? I don't live close to an outlet but I really want to do some outlet shopping. If not, may have to make a trip.

Thanks.
May 9, 2012, 6:43am   #25
b
becominobsessed
Member
Originally Posted by llandry7
Does anyone know if there is an authentic online TB outlet? I don't live close to an outlet but I really want to do some outlet shopping. If not, may have to make a trip.

Thanks.
There is no online Tory Burch outlet however you can call the outlet store and order. They ship for free.
May 9, 2012, 9:36am   #26
f
fashionlover1
j'aime bcp la vie
Love your puppie!! and your flats too!!
May 24, 2012, 10:37am   #27
s
snufflepagus
Member
Originally Posted by Shop.Qwean
I got these at Woodbury Commons on 4/14/2012.
they are so gorgeous! how much cheaper are they at the outlet stores?
May 25, 2012, 11:39am   #28
Shop.Qwean's Avatar
Shop.Qwean
Member
Originally Posted by snufflepagus
they are so gorgeous! how much cheaper are they at the outlet stores?
Thank you!
Mine were 30 dollars off the original price ($195).
I paid $165 plus tax.
May 25, 2012, 5:55pm   #29
e
elanie
Member
Originally Posted by BlingADing
Omigosh, I am in loooooove with the outlet!! I'm sorry if this is a duplicate...I didn't know where to post.

i love your TB footwear collections
May 31, 2012, 1:06am   #30
BlingADing's Avatar
BlingADing
Member
Name:  image-2742407451.jpg
Views: 3949
Size:  521.2 KB

Here's another pair from Camarillo outlets. The best and sooooo comfy. They are called the Romy flat.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools