Home Contemporary Designers Tory Burch

Tory Burch + Feed Charity Tote Bag $50

POST A REPLY

May 17, 2012, 10:37am   #1
s
Starting today, charitable fashionistas can purchase the product of a unique collaboration between designer Tory Burch and the FEED Foundation through Holt Renfrew’s website. You’ll be ahead of the curve if you buy online, since the bags won’t be released in stores until May 10.

A portion of the proceeds from the tote bags will be split between FEED and the Tory Burch Foundation, which aims to create economic opportunities for women in the United States. The foundation takes a particular interest in microfinance. A project of Lauren Bush, the FEED Foundation works to combat global child hunger. The organization is a supporter of the United Nations World Food Programme, and has provided over 60 million meals to schoolchildren as of 2011. Bush will be on hand at the Bloor Street Holt Renfrew for the official launch of the bags (May 10, at 10:00 a.m.).

In a release, Holt Renfrew says it hopes to raise $100,000 from the tote bags, which could result in 500,000 meals for kids, and $50,000 in microfinancing support.
Tory Burch + FEED burlap tote bag in one of three different designs for $50 each, online at Holt Renfrew.

P.S. There is a limited orange version too!

Source: http://life.nationalpost.com/2012/04...eed-tote-bags/

Link: http://www.holtrenfrew.com/holts/pag...&language_id=1
Attached Images

May 18, 2012, 2:46pm   #2
~~Shayna~~
I ordered one! I'm on my way to Holt Renfrew right now to pick mine up!

The orange one was ONLY available in toronto at one location the day of the launch. Tory Burch was there signing the bags too I've been told. Totally frustrating as I wanted that one!! Oh well. I still love the yellow one!
May 19, 2012, 12:01pm   #3
~~Shayna~~
REALLY?? Am I the only one who purchased one? I had 4 American friends who ordered bags at holt Renfrew and had them shipped to me (shipping to USA is 100.00!). I have to ship them out this weekend!
May 19, 2012, 12:15pm   #4
M
Anyone know if these will be available in the states? I want one soooo bad but I'm a very long way from Canada :(
May 19, 2012, 3:27pm   #5
~~Shayna~~
Originally Posted by Missamerica
Anyone know if these will be available in the states? I want one soooo bad but I'm a very long way from Canada :(
They won't. But you can order one and have it shipped to someone in Canada. Then have them mail it to you.
Jun 21, 2012, 7:34pm   #6
s
Originally Posted by bluejinx
I ordered one! I'm on my way to Holt Renfrew right now to pick mine up!

The orange one was ONLY available in toronto at one location the day of the launch. Tory Burch was there signing the bags too I've been told. Totally frustrating as I wanted that one!! Oh well. I still love the yellow one!
Don't worry, it wasn't Tory Burch at the launch party. It was Lauren Bush Lauren signing. She was the inspiration for the bag.
Jun 21, 2012, 7:42pm   #7
~~Shayna~~
Originally Posted by shoppingguy2010
Don't worry, it wasn't Tory Burch at the launch party. It was Lauren Bush Lauren signing. She was the inspiration for the bag.
haha! I just wanted the ORANGE bag! But I am glad I got the yellow. I really love it and have not stopped wearing it since I got it. Which is totally WEIRD since I change my bag at least once a week normally!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Tory Burch