Home > >

Tory Burch Deals and Steals! No chat/comments.

POST A REPLY

Jun 4, 2012, 10:41am   #91
Shop.Qwean
Originally Posted by Pho888
I see there is also DVF sample sale as well...do you know if you need an invitation to any of these Tory Burch or DVF sample sales ??
The DVF Sample Sale which starts on June 5, 2012 is open to the public.
The Tory Burch Sample Sale is also open to the public, so shop away!
Jun 4, 2012, 10:45am   #92
Shop.Qwean
Originally Posted by jenlovespurses
Is this sale open to the public on the first day?

Yes it is.
Jun 4, 2012, 10:50am   #93
jenlovespurses
How does the ticket thing work for the shoes? Do they give you a ticket as soon as you go in or do you have to request it? Also is there a separate line to purchase the shoes?
Jun 5, 2012, 9:27pm   #94
j
jenwong
hi ladies, have anyone gone to the sale today? was it worth going?
Jun 5, 2012, 9:37pm   #95
margaritaxmix
Shoppertunistic ღ
Originally Posted by jenwong
hi ladies, have anyone gone to the sale today? was it worth going?
It hasn't started yet. It starts next Tuesday, June 11th.
Jun 5, 2012, 10:01pm   #96
jenlovespurses
* June 12 :)
Jun 6, 2012, 8:14pm   #97
margaritaxmix
Shoppertunistic ღ
Whoops, June 12th haha. This is what happens when I type after a long day at work.
Jun 8, 2012, 9:22am   #98
d
dazzlindiamund
Originally Posted by jenlovespurses
How does the ticket thing work for the shoes? Do they give you a ticket as soon as you go in or do you have to request it? Also is there a separate line to purchase the shoes?
The shoes are in a back area and the ticket gets you into that closed off section where you can view the shoes, try them on, and make your selection. They also have a display case where you can view the selection and decide if you even want to waste your time (personally, they never have shoes I like).

Sometimes the ticket guys are at the front and give you one (if you want one) at the entry way and other times they're near the back area where the shoe section entrance is, it depends on how crowded it is.

I'm a sample sale reporter for Racked NY (ny.racked.com) and I will be covering this sale. So watch the site for full coverage once it opens next week. i'm very excited, this is my favorite one of the year.

Personally, the DvF sale didn't do it for me and I went home empty handed. Here's my coverage on that one: http://ny.racked.com/archives/2012/0...terclick_6.php

Let me know if anyone has sample sale related questions! I'm a bit of a veteran at this.
Jun 9, 2012, 11:33am   #99
jenlovespurses
Originally Posted by dazzlindiamund

The shoes are in a back area and the ticket gets you into that closed off section where you can view the shoes, try them on, and make your selection. They also have a display case where you can view the selection and decide if you even want to waste your time (personally, they never have shoes I like).

Sometimes the ticket guys are at the front and give you one (if you want one) at the entry way and other times they're near the back area where the shoe section entrance is, it depends on how crowded it is.

I'm a sample sale reporter for Racked NY (ny.racked.com) and I will be covering this sale. So watch the site for full coverage once it opens next week. i'm very excited, this is my favorite one of the year.

Personally, the DvF sale didn't do it for me and I went home empty handed. Here's my coverage on that one: http://ny.racked.com/archives/2012/0...terclick_6.php

Let me know if anyone has sample sale related questions! I'm a bit of a veteran at this.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it :)
Jun 10, 2012, 2:39pm   #100
f
flyhaha
oh no why is always in USA
Jun 10, 2012, 2:56pm   #101
T
Tracykae
Hope there will be Reva this year...
Jun 11, 2012, 2:19pm   #102
Shop.Qwean
I just checked my e-mail and I got an e-mail about the Tory Burch Sample Sale.
They started one day early (June 11), so Ladies if you are in the city stop and check it out!

Please feel free to share you finds with pics
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen shot 2012-06-11 at 3.13.24 PM.png (109.1 KB, 989 views)
Jun 11, 2012, 2:35pm   #103
jenlovespurses
I'm on my way! I was so not expecting this, I hope that the line isn't too long :/
Jun 11, 2012, 3:10pm   #104
jenlovespurses
Well I'm here and the line is long :/
Jun 11, 2012, 6:00pm   #105
R
RyukkuX
My sister is at the sample sale right now. No Revas. Eddie flats in patent green and blue for $99.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >