Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Tory Burch Deals and Steals! No chat/comments.

POST A REPLY

Mar 22, 2012, 9:26am   #61
j
jmf63
Just wanted you all to know that if you go to toryburch.com there is a link at the top that takes you to her Private Sale. I didn't get an e-mail about it or anything, but was just browsing her site this morning and found it. Picked up some good deals . Also be aware that anything purchased through the Private Sale is "final sale".
Mar 22, 2012, 9:58am   #62
Crzy4MJ
I don't see it.
Mar 22, 2012, 10:10am   #63
M
Morisa
Originally Posted by Crzy4MJ
I don't see it.
Type "private sale" in the search box. The result will bring up a screen asking for your email address (for registration purposes). Enter it and you're in!
Mar 22, 2012, 10:16am   #64
mengiee
the link is also on their fb page
Mar 22, 2012, 10:16am   #65
terps08
Originally Posted by jmf63
Just wanted you all to know that if you go to toryburch.com there is a link at the top that takes you to her Private Sale. I didn't get an e-mail about it or anything, but was just browsing her site this morning and found it. Picked up some good deals . Also be aware that anything purchased through the Private Sale is "final sale".
Originally Posted by Morisa
Type "private sale" in the search box. The result will bring up a screen asking for your email address (for registration purposes). Enter it and you're in!
Thanks - worked for me!
Mar 22, 2012, 11:05am   #66
N
NYC
its not working?
Mar 22, 2012, 11:09am   #67
y
yunchieh30
Originally Posted by NYC
its not working?
Was working 10 mins ago. Maybe too many people online?
Mar 22, 2012, 11:09am   #68
y
yunchieh30
Was working 10mins ago. Wondering if they are too many people shop online now ?
Mar 22, 2012, 11:13am   #69
katran26
Bargain Hunter!
not working for me either.
Mar 22, 2012, 11:14am   #70
ERR
Originally Posted by NYC
its not working?
I've been having trouble getting in too. Ugh!
Mar 22, 2012, 11:18am   #71
Daphne Alaina
hand in hand love
I scored a couple items, including a super cute splite plate logo ring in Horn, but since quantities are so limited and I've been burned taking too long to submit order, I checked out super quickly with what I had. I then tried to go back to shopping in case I wanted another order but the site was frozen. I went so fast that I didn't even pay attention to if I had ever seen the confirmation page for my order submission so I had to call them and verify. The couldn't see it, nor can they access the frozen private sale either due to traffic volume, but she said it should be up and running soon so just keep checking back.

Thankfully, I checked my email and my order went through...whew! Didn't miss out as usual!

Hope you all get some great stuff!
Mar 22, 2012, 11:23am   #72
shosho811
Reformed Shopaholic
just got the email and its not working for me too....

just got some stuff yesterday... not happy
Mar 22, 2012, 11:29am   #73
katran26
Bargain Hunter!
Just got in - the facebook post claimed up to 70% off, umm, not quite - was not impressed with the prices of the shoes - some seemed to be only $30 off!
Mar 22, 2012, 11:31am   #74
Daphne Alaina
hand in hand love
Originally Posted by katran26
Just got in - the facebook post claimed up to 70% off, umm, not quite - was not impressed with the prices of the shoes - some seemed to be only $30 off!
I agree, the shoes were definitely high, but some items were at least half off...just not many.
Mar 22, 2012, 11:34am   #75
D
Diz
Not much in terms of sale stuff. Shoes look like the same that they have had on sale for a while at the same price.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >