Home > >

Tory Burch Deals and Steals! No chat/comments.

POST A REPLY

Apr 29, 2012, 7:08am   #61
b
becominobsessed
Originally Posted by lovelylifelover
That's great advice! Thank you so much!
You're welcome. Let me know if you got them.
Apr 29, 2012, 9:58am   #62
indi3r4
foxy lady!
and make sure that your stuff is not the exclusions.. Reva, tory burch foundation products, pre orders....
Apr 29, 2012, 11:20am   #63
merekat703
Fashionista
I got a pair with Saks friends and family deal (20% off) and got an additional 10% off by opening a charge card. They came to $140! They were getting really picked over and didn't have the classic black/silver reva in stock at the time so they ordered them and are having the shipped for free.
Apr 29, 2012, 1:42pm   #64
S
Soapturtle
When did they raise the shipping to free over 300? And how comfy are the flat wedges?
Apr 30, 2012, 12:23am   #65
s
sara
forever hermes ♥
Are Aaden shoes included in the sale? I put it in my bag but the code didn't apply (code did discount other shoes in my cart though).
Apr 30, 2012, 11:50am   #66
bisbee
Best Bubbie
Just ordered the Dalcin flat sandals - couldn't resist almost $70 off!

Apr 30, 2012, 3:32pm   #67
b
brklynkgurl
Originally Posted by merekat703
I got a pair with Saks friends and family deal (20% off) and got an additional 10% off by opening a charge card. They came to $140! They were getting really picked over and didn't have the classic black/silver reva in stock at the time so they ordered them and are having the shipped for free.

Meerkat, are you talking about the Sally closed toe?? I called the TB store and it's 265.00, then 25% off, but by the time I add in tax, it's 216.00, and I have to think about it. Unfortunately, I live in Paris, and I need to sleep now, so while I sleep on it, the F&F will be dead. Augh!
Apr 30, 2012, 6:56pm   #68
merekat703
Fashionista
Originally Posted by merekat703
Originally Posted by brklynkgurl
Meerkat, are you talking about the Sally closed toe?? I called the TB store and it's 265.00, then 25% off, but by the time I add in tax, it's 216.00, and I have to think about it. Unfortunately, I live in Paris, and I need to sleep now, so while I sleep on it, the F&F will be dead. Augh!
No the classic revas.
Apr 30, 2012, 9:16pm   #69
**StarGirl**
tried the saks code...unfortunately it does not work ? any more new codes for month of May ? thanks
Apr 30, 2012, 9:25pm   #70
b
becominobsessed
Originally Posted by **StarGirl**
tried the saks code...unfortunately it does not work ? any more new codes for month of May ? thanks
It expired yesterday. Today is last day for toryBurch.com.
Apr 30, 2012, 10:55pm   #71
indi3r4
foxy lady!
Originally Posted by Soapturtle
When did they raise the shipping to free over 300? And how comfy are the flat wedges?
Wedges are pretty comfortable!

Originally Posted by sara
Are Aaden shoes included in the sale? I put it in my bag but the code didn't apply (code did discount other shoes in my cart though).
I bought the nude Aaden from the boutique so they're definitely included.
May 1, 2012, 10:32pm   #72
o
oddsratio
Thanks for sharing. Just tried on line with the coupon code but seemed not working anymore.

Darn, I missed such a good deal - could have used to purchase a pair of nice wedges. I love Tory's shoes. Please keep informed if such deal is coming up again soon. TIA!
May 9, 2012, 2:13am   #73
llandry7
Lauren
Thinking about getting these cute crop pants from http://www.shopbop.com. I normally wear a size 14 petite and can usually do a misses size 12. I have not bought TB pants yet and am wondering if the sizes run small or true to size. Going on a vacation soon and these would look so cute. Any advice on the sizes? Thanks.

http://www.shopbop.com/harp-pant-tor...&colorId=38721
Last edited May 9, 2012 at 2:15am. Reason: changed message
May 9, 2012, 5:42am   #74
b
becominobsessed
Originally Posted by llandry7
Thinking about getting these cute crop pants from www.shopbop.com. I normally wear a size 14 petite and can usually do a misses size 12. I have not bought TB pants yet and am wondering if the sizes run small or true to size. Going on a vacation soon and these would look so cute. Any advice on the sizes? Thanks.

http://www.shopbop.com/harp-pant-tor...&colorId=38721
I don't know much about sizes but you'd better get the pants & try it out since there's ONLY one left. Shop bop offers free returns if it doesn't work out.
May 10, 2012, 7:35am   #75
.pursefiend.
au revoir felicia
Hi, does anyone have a code they aren't using? I am trying to get my mom a bag for mother's day.

TIA
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >