Home Contemporary Designers Tory Burch

Tory Burch classic totes

POST A REPLY

Oct 29, 2011, 7:33pm   #1
b
Hi everyone....so happy to learn there is a TB thread here.

Would like to ask the ladies here if these totes/style are all classic? I want to own a TB tote which I can use everyday...is the ella tote a huge bag for casual use? Recommendations please...

lastly is it safe to buy a TB bag from Saks.com, neimanmarcus.com and Bloomingdales?

TIA!!
Attached Images

Nov 12, 2011, 9:23am   #2
Lets Go Mets!
Love all of your options.... I love orange but I think if it's for everyday use I would go with the tan. It's definitely safe to buy from Bloomingdales I get all of my TB shoes and accessories there. Happy shopping!
Nov 12, 2011, 4:06pm   #3
l
Account Deactivated
Agreed! The orange is a beautiful color, but if you want to wear the bag everyday, go with the tan tote.

Originally Posted by NYM1219
Love all of your options.... I love orange but I think if it's for everyday use I would go with the tan. It's definitely safe to buy from Bloomingdales I get all of my TB shoes and accessories there. Happy shopping!
Nov 12, 2011, 4:13pm   #4
m
Originally Posted by bethanycrt
Hi everyone....so happy to learn there is a TB thread here.

Would like to ask the ladies here if these totes/style are all classic? I want to own a TB tote which I can use everyday...is the ella tote a huge bag for casual use? Recommendations please...

lastly is it safe to buy a TB bag from Saks.com, neimanmarcus.com and Bloomingdales?

TIA!!
I like the blue it looks the material is more user friendly, I would check Nordstroms also.
Nov 16, 2011, 2:36pm   #5
a
hi! i just placed an order for an ella metallic tote. the handles are easier to put on the shoulders rather than the thick ones in the nylon totes. I buy some of my Tory Burch stuffs from Saks, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus and Bloomingdales. :) happy shopping!
Jan 13, 2012, 2:33pm   #6
a
Can someone tell me why it wouldn't be safe to buy from Saks.com or Bloomingdales.com? I'm new to this forum and want to make sure I am an educated buyer. Thanks!
May 30, 2012, 9:55pm   #7
E
hi ladies!
I am new to this forum. I just wanted to ask you guys for your opinion on a TB bag i just bought. I bought the nylon ella black tote and it is simply amazing, thing is i bought it off a eBay so i am a bit iffy about the bag. I notice that everything is perfectly fine but the outside buttons i see are plain, online i see that they have some imprints on it? can't catch what it says though, Please let me know if my bag is real or fake or old! Thanks
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Tory Burch