Home > >

Tory Burch Bags

POST A REPLY

Aug 21, 2011, 3:35pm   #16
D
DiorDeVille
Account Deactivated
I can't make her shoes work for me, but I have several of her wallets and a couple of bags and they're all wearing like iron.
Aug 21, 2011, 8:00pm   #17
LuvAllBags
On A Mission
I love your bag! I have looked at this style at Saks a few times and always admire it. I am not a fan of big logos, but I like TB and love this.
Aug 21, 2011, 8:10pm   #18
Charmed05
I'm getting addicted to Tory Burch handbags. I have 2 hobos and 1 clutch. A friend asked me the other day if my bag was a brand name and I had to tell her Tory Burch so I don't think most people are familiar with her stuff.
Aug 22, 2011, 1:35am   #19
g
gussie
These Bags has quickly become a major player in the fashion world and has been instrumental in moving some of the handbag designs forward.These handbags are manufactures using the highest quality of material to assure long term use. They are designed to be spacious and stylish at the same time.
Aug 22, 2011, 4:26am   #20
LVoeletters
to chanel + cartier
I LOVE tori burch. I think she's so chic from her shoes to her bags. Her logo doesn't actually say Tori Burch, so you'd have to know what tori burch is to know, unlike coach with the Cs or LV with the monogram. I think its super chic with an edge and I love that she has bags in different price ranges.
Aug 23, 2011, 6:31am   #21
l
laurier.rose
I like her designs, but every time I've gone to look at Tory Burch bags, I've been put off by the smell of the leather. It has an odd chemical note to it. Anyone else notice this, or is it just me?
Aug 23, 2011, 5:36pm   #22
Addictista
A.F.F.
I am a huge fan of the Robinson line. I was going to buy a Prada Saffiano Tote, but when I saw the Robinson for 1/3 of the price, it was a no-brainer. TB is making the Robinson in a burgundy and red this season and one of them will be mine! A wallet is also on my radar. I think I'm going to become a Robinson collector.
Aug 23, 2011, 6:12pm   #23
TejasMama
I don't own a Tory Burch bag but I've seen them in person and they are really gorgeous. They seem to be very well made with great leather.
Aug 24, 2011, 2:07pm   #24
c
chiquen81
I love Tory Burch bags...they are so clean and classy looking. The reva clutch is definitely not trashy! I was going to get that bag in silver for a wedding but I backed out because of the price and the amount of times I would wear it. I loved the silver one but it wasn't a good investment. The black is a great one to have since it goes with everything.

Quote:
I am just curious as to how others feel about Tory bags w a big logo.
I understand your concern...I felt that way too, but I really like the big logo on it. I don't see them a lot (reva clutch) around the city so I think they still look unique and cool. The one that I don't like (i don't hate it, i just wouldn't buy it for me) is the big black handbag with the HUGE logo on it - seemed a bit too much. But on the clutch it adds a really nice flair. :)
Aug 24, 2011, 2:15pm   #25
c
chiquen81
Quote:
I am just starting to get into Tory Burch.
I am too! I think Tory Burch is kind of like Kate Spade in that her designs are very clean...it's still classy but it's a little more modern & trendy.
Aug 24, 2011, 11:22pm   #26
KayuuKathey
Be a Shoobie
I really like her stuff. Wallets, Coin Purses, Clutches, and some bags. The shoes are great too. i really liked my Reva colorblock shoes when I had it. I had to sell...
Oct 6, 2011, 7:51pm   #27
E
Exxotic1
Every women I know that wears TB is very elegant and classy; the bag is adorable.
Oct 13, 2011, 7:50pm   #28
m
mzleah
gucci & vuitton
This Reva clutch is on my wishlist!!! It's very classy and a must have in any girls collection. Love Tory Burch!!!
Oct 19, 2011, 5:51am   #29
m
mav89
Definitely classy!
Oct 19, 2011, 5:53am   #30
m
mav89
Originally Posted by heather123
I don't own any of her bags but think some of them are nice. I was annoyed to miss out on her Target Breast Cancer charity bag last year (for Brown Thomas Ireland). It was a lovely leopard print and sold out quickly, while I was away on holidays. No, I don't think she's trashy at all!
Oh my gosh! How did I not know about this?? Lol I'm such a huge Target fanatic. Perhaps, another collaboration will be in the near future:)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >