Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

The Tory Burch *REVA FLATS* Sizing thread

POST A REPLY

Jan 2, 2007, 2:53pm   #1
SatchelGirlJess
Need More Closets
Does anyone have experience with Tory Burch shoes? I've never tried them but I found the Reva Ballerina flat that will match one of my bags PERFECTLY. Do you find that they run large, small, or true to size?

Thank you.
Jan 2, 2007, 2:54pm   #2
print*model
Just wore my black leather Reva Flats today as a matter of fact! True to size.
Jan 2, 2007, 8:49pm   #3
b
bagsforme
I just bought a pair today. I went down a half size from what I usually wear.
Jan 2, 2007, 8:53pm   #4
lawchick
I just bought a pair. Pretty true to size, maybe a wee bit large. I felt that if I went a half size down they would have been snug so I got my normal size. The back of the shoe makes them fit well.
Jan 3, 2007, 7:30am   #5
SatchelGirlJess
Need More Closets
I ordered them last night, thank you everyone!
Jan 4, 2007, 2:06pm   #6
wellow
In a bliss
I went down half a size...

I'm addicted to Tory Burch flats now..
Jun 21, 2007, 2:34pm   #7
gymangel812
<3OOO~~~
how do the infamous flats fit? i'm a 6.5 in marc by mj, should i stick with that size?
Jun 21, 2007, 7:10pm   #8
pursemania
I wore the same size in these as I do in other brands - 7/12 (and my feet are pretty wide).
Jun 21, 2007, 7:19pm   #9
LambLovesChanel
I find Tory Burch shoes run true to size.
Jun 21, 2007, 11:16pm   #10
beth001
Purse Slut
True to size, yes, BUT! If you have anything resembling a bunion (such an UGLY word) or even a sensitive or slightly enlarged big toe joint, be aware that on some of the shoes, the medallion can press right against that spot and it can feel REALLY uncomfortable. I found that out the hard way. The metallic leathers are harder and therefore more likely to irritate sensitive feet. The plain leathers are softer.
Jun 21, 2007, 11:17pm   #11
pursemania
Yes ^^^ I found that I have to space out wearings as they have aggravated my dormant bunion. But once worn in a little, they become a lot more comfortable. At least to me, worth a little discomfort!
Oct 26, 2007, 2:58pm   #12
airmarket
:)
Hello, I'm posting because I really need a new pair of flats (I have terrible quality ones right now!) and I was interested in Tory Burch's Reva ballet flats. I'm normally a 7.5 in most shoes.. but I read Tory Burch runs big? I was wondering if anyone has found this to be true. I'd like to try a pair on.. but I'd also like to do the shopbop sale and may run out of time if I wait. I figure I can always return if it doesn't work out!

I'm also not sure if I'd want to get the pair w/the less flashy buckle or not.. I work in a school and don't want to be over the top :)

I'm leaning towards the pair w/the less noticeable buckle just because it fits my personality more. Although.. w/the gold is cute too.. I don't know!
Oct 26, 2007, 4:02pm   #13
ahertz
I have the all leather ones and I think they're a bit more casual and less flashy. I sized down a half size and they're perfect!
Oct 26, 2007, 4:11pm   #14
yeuxhonnetes
i have the silver python ones and they run true to size for me
Oct 26, 2007, 4:28pm   #15
shoes319
I just bought a pr. of the pumps (nice chunky but not high heel) and they are true to size...
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >