Home > >

Robinson wallet

POST A REPLY

May 27, 2012, 2:57pm   #1
lambstoothgal
♥insatiable♥
For those of you that have the Robinson wallet is it normal for the sides to have this puckering? I can see its happening because of the extra bulk of the material being sewn together at that point on both sides but I just want to make sure it's normal :) (because I have what I like to call handbag OCD...or I guess in this case wallet OCD) :) thanks so much!

Name:  image-3239951339.jpg
Views: 642
Size:  516.5 KB

Name:  image-1702725308.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  551.9 KB

Xoxo
May 27, 2012, 10:34pm   #2
m
mrsrenaissance
i just checked mine & it has the same puckering so i guess it is normal. it's not that noticeable, unless i overstuff it so it forces me to keep it clutter free
May 28, 2012, 6:39pm   #3
elmel
i am of no help on the puckering but great color!
May 29, 2012, 12:17am   #4
lambstoothgal
♥insatiable♥
Originally Posted by mrsrenaissance
i just checked mine & it has the same puckering so i guess it is normal. it's not that noticeable, unless i overstuff it so it forces me to keep it clutter free
Thanks for your input :) I went by the store today just to make sure and they had 6 more in the pink and mine was by far the best. There was a better one in regards to puckering but it had a bad scuff. The others were worse so I kept mine and feel much better. :)
May 29, 2012, 12:18am   #5
lambstoothgal
♥insatiable♥
Originally Posted by elmel
i am of no help on the puckering but great color!
Thank you!! I was originally gonna stick with black but I couldn't resist the pink. It's a perfect pink :) xo
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >