Home Contemporary Designers Tory Burch

Reva Flats - Need Help With Sizing - Measurements

POST A REPLY

Dec 9, 2012, 9:52pm   #1
G
Hey guys

Just wondering if anyone can help with sizing.

I have a pair of Tory Burch Reva flats and I'm not sure what size they are.

The sticker on the bottom says they are a 39 and I don't really trust any of the conversion sites because they all say different things. I am guessing that they are either a US 8 or 9 or 10 since that's what I normally am in shoes.

Can anyone who owns a pair in one of these sizes please measure the bottom of the shoe (on the rubber grip area) from heel to toe and let me know what it measures.

Mine measure 9 and 3/4 inches OR just under 25cm.

I want to get another pair but I need to know what size I am first.

Thanks
Dec 13, 2012, 3:57pm   #2
I am an 11 and their size 11 flats and they fit perfectly, meaning they are at least a 42. not sure if tha thelps, but it gives you a comparison to a giant foot like mine!
Jun 30, 2013, 8:49pm   #3
a
Sorry to bump this old thread - I have the same problem as the previous poster except I am not sure if my shoes are a 7.5 or 8

If anyone who is either of these size please measure the rubber part from top to bottom to let me know what size it is so I can compare.

Unfortunately, I cannot get to a store right now to try different sizing on.

Thanks in advance!
Jul 28, 2013, 11:47am   #4
Hi Im 9.5 wich is 40 to 40.5 European size but when it comes to the TB REVA it runs tight so I always get the 10.Voila
Aug 4, 2013, 5:49pm   #5
m
Can someone please help me with this, I purchase this shoes on eBay im 8.5 usa and these are suppose to be 8.5 (I have tb flats in 8.5 and fit perfectly) but these are like a 7 or 7.5 usa! for real I can't even try to put those on. So I think they are fake, any thoughts? Thank you
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Tory-Bur...p2047675.l2557
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Tory Burch