Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

post photos of Tory Burch Reva flats..

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 10, 2012, 12:17am   #541
p
prettymeirou89
Member
Originally Posted by becominobsessed
I've purchased Tory Burch on EBay and also on toryburch.com & major dept stores. Haven't had any problems with eBay purchases. Yes, there are fakes on eBay but there are also legitimate sellers on eBay also. Luckily, if you do purchase a fake on eBay, you are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection policy. Sometimes the only place to find a discontinued style IS on eBay. I wouldn't say NOT to purchase there but just know the product you are buying.
I agree!! Thanks ladies!
Jun 10, 2012, 12:26am   #542
p
prettymeirou89
Member
Originally Posted by Torybri
I'm not sure if those gold ones are real or not. My policy is "stay away from Ebay" If you want real TB flats buy them from a department store or a Tory Burch Boutique.
Yes I agee, it's actually my first time buying at ebay. I thought theyre real because the seller told me that they're 100% authentic from factory outlet. And take note, their price is very close to the retail price in TB stores! I bought mine for almost $150. If I only knew that theyre fakes, I will buy instead to TB stores. I will only add 50 bucks more.
Jun 10, 2012, 9:23am   #543
b
becominobsessed
Member
Originally Posted by prettymeirou89

Yes I agee, it's actually my first time buying at ebay. I thought theyre real because the seller told me that they're 100% authentic from factory outlet. And take note, their price is very close to the retail price in TB stores! I bought mine for almost $150. If I only knew that theyre fakes, I will buy instead to TB stores. I will only add 50 bucks more.
By the way, Tory Burch does not have a "factory" outlet. All merchandise sold in their outlet stores come from their retail stores. They do not make items to sell just in their outlets. Sometimes you will find items in their outlets that sell at same price as their website or retail for that reason. Usually these are items that are on sale at retail or website because they are trying to get rid of merchandise. When they don't sell, they forward to outlet. Their outlet sales are 1st quality merchandise.
Jun 11, 2012, 9:31am   #544
faye86's Avatar
faye86
Member
Originally Posted by becominobsessed

By the way, Tory Burch does not have a "factory" outlet. All merchandise sold in their outlet stores come from their retail stores. They do not make items to sell just in their outlets. Sometimes you will find items in their outlets that sell at same price as their website or retail for that reason. Usually these are items that are on sale at retail or website because they are trying to get rid of merchandise. When they don't sell, they forward to outlet. Their outlet sales are 1st quality merchandise.
Yep, I totally agree with you. I bought mine in TB outlet in woodbury. Some of items there is still in store, just slightly cheaper.

I'm happy to shop at TB outlet! I think it's better than ebay, I feel safe can try on my shoes as well :)

Jun 11, 2012, 2:42pm   #545
sinyard's Avatar
sinyard
Member
Originally Posted by faye86
Yep, I totally agree with you. I bought mine in TB outlet in woodbury. Some of items there is still in store, just slightly cheaper.

I'm happy to shop at TB outlet! I think it's better than ebay, I feel safe can try on my shoes as well :)



Love!!! What color are those???
Jun 12, 2012, 11:44am   #546
faye86's Avatar
faye86
Member
Originally Posted by sinyard

Love!!! What color are those???
Thanks :) it's fuschia. Probably from last year color, because I bought it in woodbury outlet
Jun 13, 2012, 5:46pm   #547
HeartMyMJs's Avatar
HeartMyMJs
.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
Jun 14, 2012, 8:41am   #548
R
RampagE
Member
Ive always wanted to buy but wary on the size. How do they normally run, narrow? True to siz for half size peeps like me?
Jun 14, 2012, 7:31pm   #549
derpina's Avatar
derpina
Member
This is not mine! But I'm planning to get one when it's available. It's available for pre-order now on louisaviaroma. What do you guys think?
Jun 14, 2012, 7:32pm   #550
derpina's Avatar
derpina
Member
Originally Posted by derpina
This is not mine! But I'm planning to get one when it's available. It's available for pre-order now on louisaviaroma. What do you guys think?
Sorry forgot to attach pic. Here:
Attached Images
 
Jun 14, 2012, 7:38pm   #551
derpina's Avatar
derpina
Member
i think i posted on the wrong thread but i dont know how to delete. sorry.
Jun 20, 2012, 8:22pm   #552
Edna's Avatar
Edna
Member
HeartMyMJs, love your look! So summery and chic.
Jun 21, 2012, 1:05am   #553
HeartMyMJs's Avatar
HeartMyMJs
.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
Originally Posted by Edna
HeartMyMJs, love your look! So summery and chic.
Thank you!!

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum
Jun 22, 2012, 11:06am   #554
GlammaGurl's Avatar
GlammaGurl
Shopaholic
My Revas
Attached Images
 
Jun 29, 2012, 3:32am   #555
goodlolita's Avatar
goodlolita
popcorn addict
Hey guys, This is my first tory burch and just to share I got really sad on the first week of wearing them.. :( mainly bec the back of my lower ankle was in pain due to the leather garter. but i found a solution, i use band aids on the my foot and now i'm loving my revas! haha pain free revas!

here's some photos of me wearing them and the shoe alone:


POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools