POST A REPLY

Apr 20, 2012, 10:35am   #1
b
Everyone is in love with Revas but I'm in love with Sallys, too. My collection is small, only 2, compared to my over 8 Revas. Thought I'd share:

Name:  mysallys_sizedA.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  192.3 KB
Apr 20, 2012, 12:56pm   #2
OMFG.
cute! love them. especially the leops!
Apr 20, 2012, 2:34pm   #3
b
Thanks. The other one is called fig/plum
Apr 20, 2012, 9:45pm   #4
it's like melody.
Ah! Very cute! Love the leopard one! Comparably comfortable compared to the Revas?
Apr 20, 2012, 11:37pm   #5
b
Yes they are comfortable. The heel is not too high. Just 2 3/4 inches. My Revas are comfortable, too. I think they are about similar as far as comfort.
Apr 21, 2012, 4:12pm   #6
l
I really like both colors!
Apr 21, 2012, 10:05pm   #7
I am a Sally addict. Have black with gold, black on black, black with silver peep toe, black suede, bleach (off white) peep toe, and royal tan with gold peep toe. Way more comfortable for me than the Revas.
Apr 21, 2012, 10:31pm   #8
b
Originally Posted by AdvoGirl
I am a Sally addict. Have black with gold, black on black, black with silver peep toe, black suede, bleach (off white) peep toe, and royal tan with gold peep toe. Way more comfortable for me than the Revas.
Wow. You have a lot. I like the black with silver peep toe. That may be my next Sally. I also like the blue patent. I love love patent.
Apr 25, 2012, 7:10am   #9
b
You should post a picture of your Sallys.
Apr 25, 2012, 9:51pm   #10
Originally Posted by becominobsessed
You should post a picture of your Sallys.
I think it is hard to ind the patent ones now. I originally ordered a pair, but they fit tighter than the leather ones, so wound up returning. I should have just gotten 1/2 size up. Love your Fig ones! I will try to do a pic of some of my Sally's. DId you see the new Sallys that Saks had on preorder? Already sold out in my size on a preorder. http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/...&bmUID=jrJ5tF8 Bummer.
Apr 25, 2012, 11:06pm   #11
b
I think it is hard to ind the patent ones now. I originally ordered a pair, but they fit tighter than the leather ones, so wound up returning. I should have just gotten 1/2 size up. Love your Fig ones! I will try to do a pic of some of my Sally's. DId you see the new Sallys that Saks had on preorder? Already sold out in my size on a preorder. http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/...&bmUID=jrJ5tF8 Bummer.
My size is available but I don't do snake skin. I am sooooo afraid of snakes so I won't wear them on my feet. Ha ha call me crazy but it's true. lol
Apr 26, 2012, 9:45pm   #12
Bubbles luvs Bbags
Very cute! I want to try a pair of these! I'm glad to hear that they are comfortable!
Apr 30, 2012, 2:58pm   #13
b
Omgoodness, your Sallys are cute!!!!

I love both, but really love that plum! Do they still sell that one?
And btw, did you order half size up or normal size?
Apr 30, 2012, 4:21pm   #14
b
Originally Posted by brklynkgurl
Omgoodness, your Sallys are cute!!!!

I love both, but really love that plum! Do they still sell that one?
And btw, did you order half size up or normal size?
Sally's are true to size. I just ordered the black with gold logo from Tory Burch. The fig ones I got on eBay. Very very reasonably priced. They were brand new.
May 29, 2012, 12:17am   #15
k
Looove them especially the leopard
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Tory Burch