Home > >

My first pair of Tory Burch! Pics!

POST A REPLY

May 17, 2012, 12:20am   #16
KayuuKathey
Be a Shoobie
Oooo! :) Lovely tory sneaks, i always see them and am tempted to buy...even more now. lol
May 17, 2012, 1:40am   #17
arnott
Originally Posted by KayuuKathey
Oooo! :) Lovely tory sneaks, i always see them and am tempted to buy...even more now. lol
Really? I've never seen them on anyone else! I only see the Reva flats and sandals!
May 17, 2012, 2:10am   #18
KayuuKathey
Be a Shoobie
Originally Posted by arnott
Really? I've never seen them on anyone else! I only see the Reva flats and sandals!
:P I saw them in the store one time and other tory sneakers. :] but i agree, there is an influx of reva flats...
May 23, 2012, 1:39pm   #19
M
Mitte
Lovely sneakers! I gotte get them too! Would you say they run true to size? I'm size 9 in Revas so maybe I should size down?
May 23, 2012, 10:55pm   #20
arnott
Originally Posted by Mitte
Lovely sneakers! I gotte get them too! Would you say they run true to size? I'm size 9 in Revas so maybe I should size down?
Thanks! Yes they run true to size and I'm glad they offer half sizes because I'm an 8.5!
May 26, 2012, 7:54am   #21
S
Snowqueen!
These are adorable. I may have to get a pair. Love the orange.
Jul 14, 2012, 3:46pm   #22
a
amuese
The graphic designer in me always has a radar on when it comes to branding labels with a logo.

I'm not really a big fan of the TB logo in general (my preference is the subtleness of the BCBG Butterfly logo!), but it works really well on this shoe. Great choice!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >