View Poll Results: Which torY burch?
Black 9 64.29%
Brown 5 35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

POST A REPLY

Jul 12, 2012, 6:34pm   #1
amstevens714
Hi !

I am having the hardest time deciding between the two. Can you please let me know which you prefer for both aesthetics and practicality?

Is the Navy trim going to make the brown less versatile?

Need HELP please! Thank you for your opinions!
Attached Images

Jul 14, 2012, 12:50pm   #2
r
rmduke
Originally Posted by amstevens714
Hi !

I am having the hardest time deciding between the two. Can you please let me know which you prefer for both aesthetics and practicality?

Is the Navy trim going to make the brown less versatile?

Need HELP please! Thank you for your opinions!
I was thinking the same thing. Love the bags and you can't beat the price. I'm thinking black, it's very classic if you want it for every day. The brown may be to limiting.
Jul 14, 2012, 5:46pm   #3
E
Emmesie
I love the brown, it's more of a tan, so light enough to wear with black still!
Jul 14, 2012, 7:33pm   #4
Vdub78
I think it depends on what you currently have and also the type of outfits you'll be wearing. Black is always so classy and it goes well with everything. But if you wear mostly black clothing, the brown may be a better pop against your outfit.

I love this style of TB as well.
Jul 14, 2012, 7:35pm   #5
baglady925
Dance while you can!
brown
Jul 14, 2012, 8:18pm   #6
derpina
Black! The brown is nice but the lining a big no no. But of course it's just an opinion
Jul 16, 2012, 7:12pm   #7
amstevens714
Originally Posted by rmduke
I was thinking the same thing. Love the bags and you can't beat the price. I'm thinking black, it's very classic if you want it for every day. The brown may be to limiting.
Originally Posted by Emmesie
I love the brown, it's more of a tan, so light enough to wear with black still!
Originally Posted by Vdub78
I think it depends on what you currently have and also the type of outfits you'll be wearing. Black is always so classy and it goes well with everything. But if you wear mostly black clothing, the brown may be a better pop against your outfit.

I love this style of TB as well.
Originally Posted by baglady925
brown
Originally Posted by derpina
Black! The brown is nice but the lining a big no no. But of course it's just an opinion
Hi Ladies!!

Its a beautiful bag, didn't LOVE the brown in person, and because I did think the lining would limit it, I went with the black. I know I will want to wear this with boots, and the black is so much easier to match. This is really classy in the black. The brown was more casual to me.

The only annoying thing about this design is the fact that the straps don't fall when not in use...however, I do think I understand why she designed it this way. If the straps flapped down, you wouldn't be able to see the horsebit or burch design...since I will be wearing this with the long strap often, I can appreciate that. Thanks for your opinions!!
Jul 16, 2012, 9:13pm   #8
PrincessD
Hello!!
I like the black, not a fan or the blue piping on the brown one.
Jul 17, 2012, 11:56am   #9
g
gracious127
Black!! ^^
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >