Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Do your tory burch reva flats stink?

POST A REPLY

Apr 29, 2010, 3:59pm   #1
j
jy52
I have just recently bought, not just one but TWO pairs lol
1 black soft leather with the gold pendant, and 1 python suede(mushroom colour) with the gold pendant

this is my first time ever buying flats with such a fancy price lol

One thing I'm worried about is that they will stink!
because all of my previous flats started to stink after maybe a month of wearing. i don't like wearing those "no-show" socks because they always show, and i've tried putting in those odor eater soles but they make the flats too tight and uncomfortable.

do any of you guys have this problem? or do tory burch flats don't stink..?
what do you guys do to prevent your flats from smelling?
Apr 29, 2010, 5:32pm   #2
juneping
couch potato-ing
i don't think so....i don't have stinky feet
Apr 29, 2010, 5:49pm   #4
SassySarah
CL & LV obsessed!
Sounds like it's your feet not the shoes. They make powders for this I think.
Apr 29, 2010, 5:50pm   #5
lorihmatthews
A taste for the arts
I've never had my Revas stink. Do you rotate your shoes? You shouldn't wear them a lot of days in a row -- they need to air out. Try scented powders to help.
Apr 29, 2010, 5:52pm   #6
W
WillstarveforLV
My revas don't smell and I wear them alot and had them for a long time.
Apr 29, 2010, 6:40pm   #7
LVShoeFan2
Mrs. Clay Matthews
Okay this is embarrassing but my feet sweat a lot and they will stink up a shoe in no time flat, especially when I don't wear socks. For me, the shoes that are the most problematic are either canvas or faux leather. Real leather-lined shoes don't hold in the odor as much so, to answer your question, no my Revas don't stink. You could try sprinkling some baby powder inside your shoes to help soak up the sweat and keep your feet dry & stink-free. Hope that helps!
Apr 29, 2010, 6:40pm   #8
SPOILEDkiwi
not a kiwi!
I think it's your feet and not the shoes that cause them to be stinky. Some people just have naturally sweatier feet than others. I love Summer Soles liners in shoes that I can't wear with socks. They're a very thin suedelike material that absorbs moisture, which is good when wearing closed toes in the summer. http://www.summersoles.com/
Apr 29, 2010, 8:16pm   #9
Swanky Mama Of Three
Sally Hansen makes a foot spray, it's smells lightly of vanilla and sort of prohibits sweating.
I have 2-3 pairs of Nike Free's that I wear sans socks and I always spray the bottoms of my feet and toes before I wear them.
Apr 29, 2010, 8:24pm   #10
BagaholicAnon
Hopelessly Addicted!
I read you can just use underarm deoderant on your feet for this.

I don't wear socks ever, I live in Hawaii, and my shoes do not stink. I do avoid all non-leather shoes though.
Apr 29, 2010, 8:41pm   #11
j
jy52
thanks all for the suggestions!

yeah my revas' don't stink... yet, i was just scared that they might as i wear them more and more
Apr 30, 2010, 5:44pm   #12
NYM1219
Lets Go Mets!
I have 4 pairs of Reva and I've had 2 pairs for 3 years and none of them smell at all and I wear them alot.
May 1, 2010, 3:57pm   #13
candiebear
LVoe
I know what you're talking about, and the revas do not soak up your foot stench. I've thrown out flip flops because they stink from foot stench - gross!

But enjoy your revas because they won't absorb foot smell :)
May 1, 2010, 4:43pm   #14
M
MERDE
They do not stink but one of my pairs stain my feet!
May 2, 2010, 5:50am   #15
s
shop_459
i have sweaty feet too but my revas never stink.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >