Home Premier Designers Tods

Wallet question

POST A REPLY

Apr 13, 2012, 9:03am   #1
Hello everyone. I'm a Tod's newbie, but a long time admirer. I fell in love with the D-styling continental wallet in tan. Does anyone own this wallet? Is is a new style? How well does it hold up? I know the metal closure will eventually get scratched from normal wear and tear, but is there anything else? I saw this wallet on the website last night and could literally feel the leather through the screen. Thanks in advance!
Apr 14, 2012, 4:06pm   #2
Oh well, I guess it must be too new. I've studied the Tod's subforum the past couple of days and I'm going to make the educated guess that it will be great. It's just too lucious to pass up.
Apr 15, 2012, 10:16am   #3
Don't be a lemming!
I don't have that wallet, but I have three other TODS wallets--two leather and one signature. No problems with any of them. :)

The only thing you want to be aware of is that with use the silver plate on the front of the wallet with the TODS logo will get light scratches.

Good luck!
Apr 15, 2012, 10:18am   #4
Don't be a lemming!
One more thing, if the leather is natural looking like d-bags (meaning not glazed) the wallet, too, may be scuffed over time.
Apr 15, 2012, 8:08pm   #5
Thank you! I don't think those things will bother me, as they would be part of normal wear and tear. I am happy to hear you haven't had any quality issues or anything.
Apr 16, 2012, 7:17pm   #6
Don't be a lemming!
TOD's quality is fantastic! :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Tods