Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

TODS Lovers III, show me your JP TODS TODS

POST A REPLY

May 25, 2009, 10:05pm   #106
LT bag lady
MASTER ENABLER
OMGosh, the leather looks so yummy!!! Enjoy her, beautiful!!
May 25, 2009, 10:13pm   #107
k
kroquet
Account Deactivated
^^^hmmmm, just making sure I am not missing one of your reveals!! hahaha
May 25, 2009, 10:38pm   #108
s
silvercloud
snoopylaughs: that is one gorgeous bag! congratulations :)
May 25, 2009, 11:20pm   #109
l
lmnyc05
Originally Posted by sdkitty
Primm outlet had severa nylon bags when I was there two weeks ago. Colors were navy, black, grey and I think, they had some other colors. But I don't know whether they had the exact style you want (or whether you could be flexible at all in that respect).
thanks! i'll try calling tomorrow... i didn't know about that outlet. i only tried the ones at woodbury and cabazon.
May 26, 2009, 1:07am   #110
k
kbalag
Originally Posted by lmnyc05
thanks! i'll try calling tomorrow... i didn't know about that outlet. i only tried the ones at woodbury and cabazon.
There is also an outlet in Orlando.
May 27, 2009, 12:08am   #111
snoopylaughs
Thanks everyone!! Yeah, it was love at first touch, the textured sheepskin leather is just really special. :swoons:

Good eye Kroquet! You don't miss a beat!
May 31, 2009, 1:08pm   #112
LT bag lady
MASTER ENABLER
Anyone looking for a New TODS Coated canvas tote...
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-TODS-PROVENC...lenotsupported
Great seller! nice bag, someone grab it before I can resist it no more...
May 31, 2009, 11:26pm   #113
s
silvercloud
LT bag lady: you should get it!
Jun 1, 2009, 1:29am   #114
LT bag lady
MASTER ENABLER
Originally Posted by silvercloud
LT bag lady: you should get it!
I must resist, just got 2 Bottegas , but it is very tempting, keep going back to see if it is still there...
Jun 1, 2009, 3:02am   #115
s
silvercloud
^Hehehe. Waiting for your BV reveals The blue reminds me of BV cobalt, a very lovely striking color. It is a great "throw-around" everyday bag.
Jun 1, 2009, 4:50am   #116
dierregi
Maniaca delle borse
Originally Posted by silvercloud
^Hehehe. Waiting for your BV reveals The blue reminds me of BV cobalt, a very lovely striking color. It is a great "throw-around" everyday bag.
I love the G-bag. I have been using mine non-stop since I bought it. I saw the new colors for fall/winter and I am definitely going to buy another one in dark brown. It's the perfect size for me and definitely "throw-away" but with style
Jun 1, 2009, 4:52am   #117
dierregi
Maniaca delle borse
Originally Posted by snoopylaughs

My new Helmet Zip Bauletto in Luce, Medium sized! I added inside shots incase anyone else is interested additional shots of how it's organized inside

I am definitely getting addicted to Tod's. I love the Helmut Bauletto. I am considering the blue one, but will wait for the sales to see what happens.... Congrats on your purchase. it is a great bag (that's why I want it )
Jun 1, 2009, 11:07am   #118
baglover529
Originally Posted by snoopylaughs

My new Helmet Zip Bauletto in Luce, Medium sized! I added inside shots incase anyone else is interested additional shots of how it's organized inside

Ooh, this is on my wishlist in the Neiman Marcus website!!! Gorgeous!
Jun 1, 2009, 6:27pm   #119
TJNEscada
Originally Posted by swan1
I'm building my Tod's collection and would like to get a D-bag Grande. As best I can discern, the most recent Grande Restyled D-bags were made only in patent and came in red, silver, and perhaps a couple of other colors. I generally don't carry patent bags (just a personal preference for myself), but I'm thinking the Tod's patent might be very different from the patent I'm accustomed to seeing.

I've been told Tod's patent leather has more of a sheen than a true patent appearance, but it's really tough to tell anything for certain from the photos on the Web sites. Anyone have comments to share re the appearance of Tod's patent IRL? I'm particularly interested in comments re the red patent, but would also be interested in comments re other colors. Do you think a red patent Re-styled D-bag would ever be appropriate for a business meeting? Thanks!
I own the Red patent Restyled D bag and it goes everywhere w/me (and I'm a manager at a conservative technology firm). That bag goes with EVERYTHING! It's not your typical patent -- not too shiny and the red is very deep - not too flashy. I even use it as a carry on aboard planes. It's one of my smartest buys of all my designer bags.
Jun 2, 2009, 12:04pm   #120
s
swan1
Originally Posted by TJNEscada
I own the Red patent Restyled D bag and it goes everywhere w/me (and I'm a manager at a conservative technology firm). That bag goes with EVERYTHING! It's not your typical patent -- not too shiny and the red is very deep - not too flashy. I even use it as a carry on aboard planes. It's one of my smartest buys of all my designer bags.
Thanks so much for this information! Appreciate the post!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >