Home > >

Tods Joy Tote

POST A REPLY

Apr 13, 2015, 1:38pm   #1
lara0112
love this bag!

comes in so many colours, and I would love one of each

anyone got one of these? how do they wear?

http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/wom...150413183553:s
Apr 14, 2015, 9:35pm   #2
jburgh
BV, Choo Ferragamo
Originally Posted by lara0112
love this bag!

comes in so many colours, and I would love one of each
anyone got one of these? how do they wear?

http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/wom...150413183553:s
lara0112 - I don't own this bag, but it sure seems like a perfect tote. The handle drop looks like it could fit on the shoulder of most people, even with a coat. And the pebbled leather is pretty. Have you been able to see it in person and try your things inside to see if the size works for you?

I am attaching a photo in case the link on farfetch stops working
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TodsJoyTote.jpg (75.0 KB, 154 views)
Apr 14, 2015, 11:42pm   #3
lara0112
Thanks for attaching the picture, I meant to do so but forgot - this is the electric blue/purple colour, I also like their beige/taupe (reminds me of H Gris T), and navy. love the edges, it gives the bag something interesting

I haven't seen the bag in real life yet but found it for an absolute steal new on ebay in the natural/tan colour, so couldn't pass it up :). I carry lots of stuff to work (laptop, sometimes books, papers etc) so I need a comfy and big tote that will take some weight. Tods leather is great usually so I hope this will work. I am a die-hard H fan but can't always handle their prices.

Hope I find some of the other colours in a sale or something

I am not into Tods bags usually but their shoes are my go to choice for comfy work staples.
Apr 16, 2015, 4:08pm   #4
b
brikearney
Originally Posted by lara0112
Thanks for attaching the picture, I meant to do so but forgot - this is the electric blue/purple colour, I also like their beige/taupe (reminds me of H Gris T), and navy. love the edges, it gives the bag something interesting

I haven't seen the bag in real life yet but found it for an absolute steal new on ebay in the natural/tan colour, so couldn't pass it up :). I carry lots of stuff to work (laptop, sometimes books, papers etc) so I need a comfy and big tote that will take some weight. Tods leather is great usually so I hope this will work. I am a die-hard H fan but can't always handle their prices.

Hope I find some of the other colours in a sale or something

I am not into Tods bags usually but their shoes are my go to choice for comfy work staples.
I just saw this in my local tod's store and thought it was soooooo pretty- the leather is really great quality and the color is beautiful. It is a perfect tote- roomy, well-made, handles are great length. I don't remember if having feet on the bottom which I sometimes like but that's the only drawback for me.
Apr 18, 2015, 7:52pm   #5
D
Dirtygate
I love the hue of that tote bag from Tods. I wonder if it has a violet color.
Apr 19, 2015, 11:02am   #6
anitalilac
Ibu to 3 Lovely Nurs
Oohhh..they do look lovely..simple enough for everyday wear! I love it!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >