Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

TOD'S Chat Room - Lets Chat!

POST A REPLY

Mar 23, 2010, 9:16pm   #31
jburgh
BV, Choo Ferragamo
Originally Posted by hposnm
I really must thank you for being so informative. I never thought of a breed rescue as an option and have mostly just been looking around generic rescues.
You are welcome, have you contacted them yet? I bet there is a sweet beagle looking for a home.
Apr 29, 2010, 11:10pm   #32
jburgh
BV, Choo Ferragamo
Wow, I just noticed that the top 4 threads here are about the G-Bag. It must be really hot...wish we had a place that carried Tod's.
May 1, 2010, 5:55pm   #33
sea_phoenix
personally i prefer the D-bag style, but people's raves about their G-bags have made me really curious and i'd love to try one out! i really want my next bag to have a zipper though instead of a snap closure.
Jun 24, 2010, 2:51am   #34
Tooomz
Hello, anyone around?
Jul 1, 2010, 2:09pm   #35
pit_bull
I LOVE their wonderful faces. So good to have someone with such a huge heart bring them into their forever homes. I especially love the pitty.
Jul 1, 2010, 2:11pm   #36
pit_bull
Sorry to ask this again, but I can't seem to find a Tod's historical expert anywhere else on the board. Does anyone know if Tod's ever printed their dust covers in tan with brown printed logo or has it always been the chocolate brown bag with mustard yellow print?

Here's the questionable dust cover - is it an older version or is it fake?
http://forum.purseblog.com/album.php...ictureid=60506
http://forum.purseblog.com/picture.p...ictureid=60505
Oct 19, 2010, 7:06pm   #37
jburgh
BV, Choo Ferragamo
Bonanza/Bonanzle is asking Purse Forum members to input your PF username and password. For what, who the F knows. DO NOT DO THIS! Never give anyone your login information for any reason on any forum or password protected website.

If you do, they will have access to your account here. Vlad will be making a forum-wide announcement, but I wanted you to know this now.
Oct 19, 2010, 7:51pm   #38
Maedi
Thanks for the info, jburgh - that feels really wrong to me and I would definitely not give them that data. Thank you also for the information regarding Tod's in Seattle. I saw a very small selection of Tod's shoes at NM at the Bravern.
Mar 30, 2011, 4:55pm   #39
k
katsky
Originally Posted by pit_bull
Sorry to ask this again, but I can't seem to find a Tod's historical expert anywhere else on the board. Does anyone know if Tod's ever printed their dust covers in tan with brown printed logo or has it always been the chocolate brown bag with mustard yellow print?

Here's the questionable dust cover - is it an older version or is it fake?
http://forum.purseblog.com/album.php...ictureid=60506
http://forum.purseblog.com/picture.p...ictureid=60505
pit_bull- did you ever get an answer to this? i have one, but i can't imagine that it's fake. it's velvet with the Tod's logo actually stitched into the dust bag. let me know! thanks!
Apr 6, 2011, 12:08pm   #40
a
ankia vinka
is anybody know whats name tods bag that katie holmes wearing it?

thank you
Apr 20, 2011, 11:09am   #41
s
soul_rage
Hi,
I am looking to buy a Tod's bag for my wife as a birthday surprise.
I like Tod's, but just wanted to ask if anyone knows where they are ranked versus the likes of Gucci, Fendi, Burberry etc?
Is it safe to buy online on websites such as modaqueen.com?
Finally, I am looking to buy a Large Mocasinno. Anyone knows which color is nicer, the Orange colored version, or the Camel colored version?

Also, is Camel color the default color that Tod's uses? And does anyone know if Tod's bags have serial numbers in them?

Thanks so much!!!
Jun 15, 2011, 12:05pm   #42
tamebunny
does their ballerina flats comes in size 40?? i've done some search online and the largest sz i've seen are 39. im interested in this flats.

Jun 15, 2011, 9:34pm   #43
Maedi
Originally Posted by tamebunny
does their ballerina flats comes in size 40?? i've done some search online and the largest sz i've seen are 39. im interested in this flats.

Yes, they do
Jun 16, 2011, 4:23am   #44
tamebunny
thks sweetie :) i've been searching online for size 40 but with no luck. beginning to hate my big feet lol
Jun 22, 2011, 10:42pm   #45
Maedi
Big feet??? - Nah! I wear size 41 and always feel lucky with Tod's since that's the size with a lot of options left since most people have smaller feet
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >