Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Reveal! My first Tod's in a long time!

POST A REPLY

Feb 11, 2012, 9:04am   #1
LuvAllBags
On A Mission
Hello everyone,

I am a longtime Tod's fan, and have had a few different bags over the years that I have since sold. Yesterday, I was wandering through our Saks, which, very sadly, is closing. Lo and behold...there she was sitting on the shelf...I had to have her. Here is my Ivy Shopping Grande! She is gorgeous, smells of wonderful leather, and is my perfect style. I prefer large, lightweight totes and hobos in neutral colors. This may be an Off 5th bag that was moved to Saks, as I see it on some discount sites, but I got such a huge deal, I am still thrilled.

The color is like a greige or taupe. Will go with everything.

Grr...can't seem to get pics posted from the ipad via photobucket...here's a stock pic until I figure it out!

http://www.bluefly.com/Tods-beige-le...401/detail.fly
Feb 17, 2012, 7:27am   #2
Melora
Personally I'm not a tote fan, but nevertheless I can fully understand that you are thrilled by your new Tod's bag. Have you worn her yet?

Any further photo would be very much appreciated. Concerning pictures I am always insatiable.

Feb 18, 2012, 4:45pm   #3
twin-fun
SPECTRUM MOM
Originally Posted by LuvAllBags
Hello everyone,

I am a longtime Tod's fan, and have had a few different bags over the years that I have since sold. Yesterday, I was wandering through our Saks, which, very sadly, is closing. Lo and behold...there she was sitting on the shelf...I had to have her. Here is my Ivy Shopping Grande! She is gorgeous, smells of wonderful leather, and is my perfect style. I prefer large, lightweight totes and hobos in neutral colors. This may be an Off 5th bag that was moved to Saks, as I see it on some discount sites, but I got such a huge deal, I am still thrilled.

The color is like a greige or taupe. Will go with everything.

Grr...can't seem to get pics posted from the ipad via photobucket...here's a stock pic until I figure it out!

http://www.bluefly.com/Tods-beige-le...401/detail.fly
I'm with you - love love LOVE a good tote and TOD'S knows how to make them! Congratulations!
Feb 21, 2012, 5:36pm   #4
s
santha
Congrats!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >