Home Premier Designers Tods

Post your Tods Shoes here!

POST A REPLY

Jul 29, 2009, 12:43pm   #46
These are my first pair of Tods but definately not my last. I LOVE these shoes!

Name:  SSCN0047.JPG
Views: 684
Size:  13.2 KB

sorry for the bad pic it's my first download
Jul 29, 2009, 1:46pm   #47
Tod's Fan
^^^I LOVED those shoes when I saw them in the boutique!!! I would fall on my face and/or break a leg in those heels, but they are gorgeous! Congrats!
Jul 29, 2009, 2:56pm   #48
Juilletdix

Unbelievable as it may seem --- they are extremely comfortable and easy to walk in. We have cement floors at work and I can even wear them there
Jul 29, 2009, 3:51pm   #49
boxermom, love your "mini" collection! They are so cute!

Juilletdix, great collection!

Jadeite and mearns, you both have a super collection of Tod's shoes and I love each and every pair of them!

llson, your shoes and bag are a perfect match!

redcoloured, those shoes look really comfy and the red nappa pops!
Jul 29, 2009, 3:52pm   #50
allaborsa, congrats on your first pair of Tod's! Those are seriously sexy!
Jul 29, 2009, 4:51pm   #51
gemibebe

Thank you-- I feel great every time I put them on

I can't wait to see the AW collection (which may be out I just haven't seen it yet)
Jul 29, 2009, 6:26pm   #52
♥ Always H ♥
I'm craving a pair of Tod's driving moccasins ... does anyone know if they run true to size? I will have to order them. Thanks!!

BTW, is there anyplace that sells them online? So far the only way I know to get a pair is to call the boutique.
Jul 29, 2009, 9:51pm   #53
KG

Neiman Marcus has some on line. I bought mine from the LV store and the SA was great -- I find they did run pretty true to size. Hopefully someone else that has more knowledge about Tod's will chime in. I'm thinking of the driving moc's also
Jul 31, 2009, 5:26pm   #54
allaborsa - beautiful shoes! Congrats!

gemibebe - Thank you, I love Tod's shoes (obviously) - I find them to be super comfy and stylish

kallie girl - I have found the driving mocs to run true to size, I wear 1/2 size larger in the ballerinas and heels HTH
Jul 31, 2009, 5:29pm   #55
redcolored - I love the navy calf - anything blue
Aug 2, 2009, 2:54pm   #56
i thought it would be appropriate to post my first pair of tod's on my first post!
i fell in love with the cut of the bilboas. i tried them on and exclaimed to my bf "they're made for my feet!" (im sure im not the only one). love love love tod's. saving up for a pair of ballerinas!
Attached Images

Aug 2, 2009, 8:53pm   #57
Originally Posted by Sammyjoe
Hi I love tods shoes, they are so comfy and come in so many different styles and colourways!!

Can you post your tods here!! There are some tods that I remember years ago and wish I had purchased, what springs to mind were the light purple suede pair with a diamonte edging around the triangle tods sign, they were so cute...anyway here are mine!
^^Love the first pair, the brown ones.
Aug 3, 2009, 11:12am   #58
Maniaca delle borse
I am pretty sure I posted them already (actually I thought in this thread) but since I cannot find them, here I go again. Ballerine in light gray suede, gommini in black patent, ballerine in black&beige (my very favourite), gommini in light beige and mocassini in gray suede. I own another pair of ballerine but did not have time to take a picture, yet.....
Attached Images

Aug 3, 2009, 12:52pm   #59
Last weekend made the 1-1/2 hour drive to the nearest Tods outlet [Cabazon] outside of Desert Hot Springs, CA. Anyway, aside from having a wonderful selection of bags they had an even better selection of shoes, all of which were at least 1/2 off what you would pay retail, plus an additional 30% off. Hey the economy is slow and I found that most of the retailers are doing what they can to sell, sell, sell. Anyway, although I did not end up finding the Tod's shoes of my dreams, trying on the different styles at least gave me a solid idea of how the sizes differed. Although I may get slammed, I truly was not feelin the gommini driving moc style, as it felt like I was walking on pebbles. Anyone have this experience -- and if so did you ultimately get used to it. I have wanted a pair of Tods for ages, especially now that I have a bag. Thanks.
Aug 5, 2009, 4:10pm   #60
♥ Always H ♥
Originally Posted by *laur*
i thought it would be appropriate to post my first pair of tod's on my first post!
i fell in love with the cut of the bilboas. i tried them on and exclaimed to my bf "they're made for my feet!" (im sure im not the only one). love love love tod's. saving up for a pair of ballerinas!

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...8&d=1249242708
I had posted a couple days ago how I was craving a pair of Tod's moccasins and I have them now!! Yay!!!

I got some very similar to the ones shown above from Saks.com and they arrived yesterday! I LOVE THEM!!!! Mine don't have the blue inside though, unfortunately. They are so beautifully made and smell heavenly!!! And they run true to size... I usually wear a 6 and these are 36/6... a perfect fit!

These are the ones I got.

(Picture from Saks.com)
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Tods