Home Premier Designers Tods

My New D.D. Bag!

POST A REPLY

May 23, 2014, 6:48pm   #1
H
I just received my new D.D. Media in orange from Steve at the Cabazon outlet. I love this bag!! I was debating between the D Styling Bauletto and this and I am so happy with this one. I can even carry it on my shoulder with the doubles straps. I usually get very neutral colors but they were sold out of the tan by the time I made a decision so I went with this....
What do you think of the color?
The best part us that it came to $721 plus tax!!
Attached Images

May 24, 2014, 7:23am   #2
Unfortunately the colour is not so obviously in your picture because of the backlight. But Tod's usually has such a beautiful shade of orange - a really special one, I think. I would like to see some more photos of your new bag.

Maybe the D styling bauletto is "the It-Bag" of Tod's nowadays, but personally I would prefer the D. D. because the long strap is fixed to each side whereas on the bauletto it has to be fixed at the handles. This looks in my opinion strange if you want to carry the bag crossbody because the two ends of the longer strap are so close together.

I'm sure you are very happy with your new Tod's bag and also with the colour. Congrats! When will you take her out for the first time?
May 24, 2014, 9:51am   #3
0nline.closet
Congrats on your new bag! :)
May 24, 2014, 11:56am   #4
It's beautiful! Congrats, on such a great deal. I got the same bag from Steve in the midnight. (I plan to post some pics later this weekend.)
May 25, 2014, 12:07pm   #5
H
Here is another photo. Hopefully the lighting is better. I love this style so I just ordered another in cream. Can't beat the price!
Attached Images

May 25, 2014, 12:09pm   #6
H
Here is the cream.
Attached Images

May 25, 2014, 1:25pm   #7
Originally Posted by Hogancollector
Here is another photo. Hopefully the lighting is better.
This time the lighting is very much better. Thanks for the additional photo. It's such a lovely colour! I love your new bag.
May 25, 2014, 11:11pm   #8
Originally Posted by Hogancollector
Here is the cream.
I almost had Steve send me one in cream as well! I pulled back at the last minute as I've been going a little Mulberry crazy lately and couldn't justify it. It's gorgeous though, I love it! Congrats!
Jun 2, 2014, 7:09pm   #9
BV, Choo Ferragamo
Great style! The slight curve to the top gives the bag a dressy elegant feel.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Tods