Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Help with the Stamp codes..

POST A REPLY

Apr 11, 2012, 3:26pm   #1
LV*LIFESTYLE
LV & TOD'S oh my !
Ok I'm and idiot...Can someone please inform me what the Stamp Codes mean in the Tods bag ? I've googled and searched this forum with no luck
I'ts driving me crazy
Thanks in advance.
Apr 11, 2012, 10:32pm   #2
jburgh
BV, Choo Ferragamo
Originally Posted by LV*LIFESTYLE
Ok I'm and idiot...Can someone please inform me what the Stamp Codes mean in the Tods bag ? I've googled and searched this forum with no luck
I'ts driving me crazy
Thanks in advance.
If someone knows, they will certainly PM you. We don't like to make that info public, since it really helps the counterfeiters make better fakes.
Apr 14, 2012, 1:56am   #3
LV*LIFESTYLE
LV & TOD'S oh my !
Originally Posted by jburgh
If someone knows, they will certainly PM you. We don't like to make that info public, since it really helps the counterfeiters make better fakes.
Guess no one knows Regarding getting the answer PM'd to me.. The LV forum doesn't seem to have a problem listing Date Code answers. So I didn't think it would be a big deal. But, thanks for letting me know :)
Apr 14, 2012, 8:33am   #4
drspock7
Handbag Connoisseur
I have pm'd you
Apr 16, 2012, 10:34am   #5
LV*LIFESTYLE
LV & TOD'S oh my !
Originally Posted by drspock7
I have pm'd you
Thank you for your reply and taking the time to research this for me. I was going crazy trying to find answers. So appreciated :)
Jul 4, 2012, 1:25am   #6
b
bb08536
Could you please pm me too? Curious what it means.

Originally Posted by drspock7
I have pm'd you
Jul 4, 2012, 2:35pm   #7
a
angelacolumbia
AngelaColumbia
Please PM me also. I've started buying Tod's bags online and I'd line to make sure they're authentic.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >