Home > >

Any Tod's bag in movie films?

POST A REPLY

Jul 19, 2009, 12:27pm   #1
Melora
Does anybody know about a movie film in which a Tod's bag occurs/is worn by an actress?

Perhaps in "The Devil Wears Prada"? (Just remembering Miranda Priestly who slams huge numbers of handbags on Andy's desk, but can't remember all the brands.)
Jul 20, 2009, 6:00am   #2
dierregi
Maniaca delle borse
Kate Hudson is carrying a black-patent Tod's in "Brides war" and another one in "Raising Helen". Jessica Alba carries one in "The eye"
Attached Images

Jul 26, 2009, 7:07am   #3
Melora
Thank you very much for this information, dierregi. I hope in future Tod's bags will occur in some more films.
Jul 26, 2009, 7:33pm   #4
H
Hogancollector
Kathryn Heigl carries a camel Tods Took bag in the new movie The Ugly Truth.
Jul 26, 2009, 7:48pm   #5
sdkitty
I saw that. She carried that bag in almost every scene. I thought it looked good on her. I like those Took bags with the turnlocks. The particular one she was carrying probably wouldn't be the best style for me but it looked great on her.
Originally Posted by Hogancollector
Kathryn Heigl carries a camel Tods Took bag in the new movie The Ugly Truth.
Jul 26, 2009, 10:06pm   #6
l
laurenxesq
Originally Posted by sdkitty
I saw that. She carried that bag in almost every scene. I thought it looked good on her. I like those Took bags with the turnlocks. The particular one she was carrying probably wouldn't be the best style for me but it looked great on her.
I saw the preview, you are right, it is the Took bag in beige. When I was at the Cabazon Tod's outlet last month, the Took bags in navy, brown, beige, and plaster (off white) were all 50% off of outlet price; $355.00.
Jul 29, 2009, 9:47am   #7
Juilletdix
Tod's Fan
Sandra Bullock carried a Tods bag (the D bag I believe) in both "Two Weeks Notice" and "The Proposal".
Jul 29, 2009, 1:06pm   #8
k
kicksarefortwids
the bag sandra bullock carries in "two weeks notice" is not the d bag -- it's a much larger different style that isn't available anymore. i don't recall any tods in "devil wears prada."
Jul 29, 2009, 2:50pm   #9
Juilletdix
Tod's Fan
I stand corrected... not the D bag
http://www.allmoviephoto.com/photo/2...otice_004.html
Jul 31, 2009, 3:13am   #10
dierregi
Maniaca delle borse
Originally Posted by Juilletdix
I stand corrected... not the D bag
http://www.allmoviephoto.com/photo/2...otice_004.html
OMG!!!! I love, love, love that bag....
Jul 31, 2009, 3:15am   #11
dierregi
Maniaca delle borse
Originally Posted by Juilletdix
Sandra Bullock carried a Tods bag (the D bag I believe) in both "Two Weeks Notice" and "The Proposal".
Just saw "The proposal" and she carries a most gorgeous, huge Prada and an orange Birkin..... don't remember seeing any Tod's even if I though it would have suited her style
Jul 31, 2009, 3:16am   #12
dierregi
Maniaca delle borse
Originally Posted by sdkitty

Any photos? I am very curious....
Jul 31, 2009, 2:04pm   #13
Juilletdix
Tod's Fan
Bag from "the Proposal".
Attached Images

Jul 31, 2009, 2:27pm   #14
k
kicksarefortwids
^that is prada. very nice.

it's a tv show, not a movie, but it's one of my favorite SATC episodes:

Aug 1, 2009, 12:16pm   #15
sdkitty
Originally Posted by dierregi
Any photos? I am very curious....
tods-took-tracolla-media.jpg
Couldn't find a pic of Katherine with the bag but someone on TPF posted this....this is the one she carried
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >