Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

What's Available at the outlets? Post inventory and pics here

POST A REPLY

Jul 10, 2009, 1:32pm   #1
l
laurenxesq
Visited Tod's Cabazon outlet store yesterday. Saw a beautiful Pashmy Bauletto in tan leather with outlet price plus 20% off. Pashmy nylon bags all 20% off.
Bought a pair of patent leather navy ballerina and a E-Bag East West tote in black patent leather (looks ok a D-media bag except has 3 zip pocket with chains in front exterior) 50% off outlet price.
Aug 4, 2009, 8:56pm   #2
l
laurenxesq
Pashmy leather @ Tod's outlet - Cabazon. $ 675 with additional 30% off, $472.50
Attached Images

Aug 5, 2009, 8:08pm   #3
piperlu
Here are some shoes that they have available at the Florida outlet. I believe most of these are 30% off too.
Attached Images

Aug 5, 2009, 8:09pm   #4
piperlu
more pics.....
Attached Images

Aug 11, 2009, 12:38pm   #5
mpepe32
Hi is there any contact info available for tods' outlets. I'm from Canada and am not close to any. TIA
Aug 11, 2009, 9:46pm   #6
piperlu
^^PM'd you.
Aug 16, 2009, 5:39pm   #7
kmarney
Where is the Cabazon outlet?
Aug 17, 2009, 6:01pm   #8
sdkitty
Cabazon is near Palm Springs, CA
Aug 18, 2009, 1:00pm   #9
i
isbltqe07
Visited the Tod's outlet at Cabazon, Ca last saturday, and they had some leather bags at 50% off. White trunk bag was $ 386.00, East West was about $ 400.00 and there were a lot more for less than $ 500.00. SA said they will have another sale on Labor Day weekend. Decided to wait til then.
Aug 18, 2009, 1:05pm   #10
s
swan1
Originally Posted by isbltqe07
Visited the Tod's outlet at Cabazon, Ca last saturday, and they had some leather bags at 50% off. White trunk bag was $ 386.00, East West was about $ 400.00 and there were a lot more for less than $ 500.00. SA said they will have another sale on Labor Day weekend. Decided to wait til then.
isbltqe, thanks for posting. Are these the east-west G-bags? Thanks again!
Aug 18, 2009, 1:16pm   #11
i
isbltqe07
Originally Posted by swan1
isbltqe, thanks for posting. Are these the east-west G-bags? Thanks again!
yes , it's beige in color.
Aug 18, 2009, 6:43pm   #12
e
eikaj
Quote:
Originally Posted by isbltqe07

hi! i'm not familiar with Tod's handbags. but i'm thinking of getting one. i think they look chic.

are the east west bags you saw in leather? do they have it in other colors like red? TIA
Aug 18, 2009, 9:15pm   #13
m
meekopeeko
Bag that Tod's
Hello!

Has anyone been to the Tod's outlet at Gotemba, Tokyo? Will be in Tokyo on a business trip just wondering if the outlet is worth the one hour train ride.

How are the prices/selection and most importantly are there BAGS on sale?

Gotemba premium outlet is also operated by the Chelsea premium outlet group btw, so I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

http://www.premiumoutlets.co.jp/en/gotemba/
Aug 19, 2009, 11:37pm   #14
sdkitty
I can't speak about that particular Tods outlet store but the one I go to always has bags on sale. The question is whether they have one you like at a price you like. Does the outlet center have other stores you'd be shopping in as well as Tods?

I have to admit, sometimes when I've been looking forward to a trip to the outlet center, I get so determined to buy something that I may make a mistake and get something I later regret. Good luck.
Aug 20, 2009, 9:20pm   #15
l
luxpurse
Kitty, which is the one that you always go to? Is it in Tokyo too?
I am also very keen to know about the selection in Gotemba! Anyone else can help?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >