zzzzz....I'm Dreaming of Handbags...zzzzzzzz......

Jul 21, 2006
I thought this would be a fun thread because I have seen posts in many other threads from gals who have been dreaming of handbags. So, I would like to mention one of my weird dreams, and I am sure there are others out there.

Last night I was dreaming that I was in a department store that had a gazillion stories, and I was in an elevator that was either stopping at the wrong floor, or going up or down really fast (and I could feel myself traveling in the elevator). I was searching for the purse department, and I could never find it. I wanted to look at Koobas, but any sales person that I would ask would always say that it was on a different floor than what I was currently on. It was the stupidest dream. I never could find what I wanted, and I spent the whole night on an elevator! I know there have to be some other dreams out there that are better than mine, but at the time, it seemed very real. I really am obsessed with purses, I guess!!!

I don't remember my dream last night exactly, but I do remember feeling "OMG I MADE A HORRIBLE MISTAKE!" about my return, then calling the store about it and them telling me that my purse had been discontinued forever. Then I cried.

I woke up thinking, "If I call UPS, I wonder if they'll return my shipment."

This thread is so funny! I get obsessive about bags, but only one at a time - the process of identifying my next new love, then finding it at the best price possible - so when I'm on the hunt it's all I can think about. I believe I've had similar dreams but I can't remember any of them.

There's only been a few occasions where I've actually dreamed about bags. One was a Jimmy Choo Ramona which I wanted for some time. I thinki the dream helped me get over it though as I lost interest soon after, even though I had been obsessing over it for months.

I remember Lexie posting about a very strange dream she had. Something to do with her closet and having to get rid of bags I think? In that case I guess it was a nightmare. I hope she sees this thread and posts because it was pretty funny. :lol:

I had a dream once that I was in a LV boutique, and the SA kept showing me white plastic grocery bags and telling me "how great" they looked on me. In my dream, I actually bought one. I woke up a bit confused. Glad that one didn't happen.