zumba... WOW!

1. I just wanted to say that I went to another Zumba class last weekend. Since it was at 8:30 in the morning on Saturday, there were less than 10 of us in the class (as opposed to the 60+ people in the Monday evening class).

What I really like about Zumba is how much it differs depending on who is teaching it. Sometimes you get an instructor who teaches a really intense/semi-difficult routine (choreography-wise) and other times you'll get an instructor who focuses more on the same repeated movements in more of a low-impact aerobics style. Generally I prefer the really intense complicated stuff, but it's nice to mix it up!

I think I'd like to get trained to become an instructor...
  2. OH YEAH... I am in!!!! Just went to my first Zumba class and I am dripping in sweat. Just think dancing your butt off for an hour. How fun. I now have a constant Friday night date...ZUMBA!!!
  3. wooohoooo!!! I just received my Zumba package!!! my gosh.. waiting is such a torture, seriously!!! I bought this off eBay.. and later found out that the seller only goes to the PO once a week! :wtf:

so yeah, 2wks later.. got my package.. at least he sent it Priority! WOOT WOOT!!!

I'm so ready to ZUMBAAAA!!!! LOL
  4. Right on!! Tell us what you think after you've tried it Twochubbycheeks :biggrin:
  5. I am so jealous of you guys having regular classes to attend! I have googled it over here and I think only a handful of gyms around London seem to have caught onto Zumba yet. I am going to have to start a UK Zumba Revolution!!
  6. i've been trying to locate some myself...found a few in london but they are about £12/class!!!
  7. Ladies, just purchase the dvd set. =)

I got mine off eBay, where AmourCouture got hers. It contains dvd set, set of weights and a few extra cds/dvds to for $60.

It might be cheaper on other websites, just google it. =)
  8. You can do anything you set your mind on!! ;)
  9. I am signing up 4 one that starts in June
  10. I have been obsessed with finding good Zumba videos on Youtube and I have found some good ones. If you don't have a class to go to just create a playlist of your fav videos and there you have it.

11. awesome!!! would you mind posting the videos you found here?

I got the dvd set, it's fun.. I did the beginners dvd.. but I want to do a continuous zumba set too ... TIA~
  12. Can u burn the utube ones 2 a cd?
  13. I have watched a lot on youtube and these are the ones that seemed pretty good to me. Everyone's taste is going to be a little different of course so it may not suit you. I was looking for more dance steps than your typical aerboics steps. If that makes sense. All of them have at least 5 (I think) different routines uploaded so you can probably find something you like. Keep in mind these are youtube videos so they may not be the best quality.

Do a search for these usernames:

14. thanks! will check 'em out! =)
  15. Can u burn these 2 a dvd?