Zucca mini chef - anyone have this?

1. [​IMG]

Here's another one on my wishlist...anyone have pix wearing this? How much does it hold? Geez, at under $500 the price is right and it's so cute! :graucho:

2. I have the large one and LOVE it. It was my first soft bag, I only bought LV bags before. The large bag is big and I can fit a lot of stuff in it. The smaller one looks so cute but I am not familar with the size of the bag. All I can say is that I am happy with mine. I do like small bags too. Sometimes with large bags I feel like I start to fill them up with things I don't need.

3. Thanks so much, gillianna! Yeah, the small dims are 4 4/5"H x 8 2/5"W x 2"D. I think I'd like the larger one even better - a little more practical. ITA, I tend to fill up larger bags just for the sake of filling them up.

Thanks again! :flowers:

4. What a cute bag! Would love to see pics if you decide to get it.

5. i'm thinking of getting this fendi bag it's so cute and perfect size for me (my first) i've always been a LV girl... I would have to order it from Neimans and i need to know if the send the purse in a fendi box? ive never ordered a purse from Neimans and i always go to the store... any help?