Zucca baguettes still in style?

1. I have a fendi zucca baguette I purchased a few years ago online. My first ? is I hope it was authentic. I got it at jt century.com (or something like that). Second ? is this outdated? I use it ocassionaly and not sure if I should sell or keep. It looks perfectly authentic to me but not sure what I should be looking for.

2. No one has an opinion on the zucca baguette? Just want to know if still in style. Thanks!

3. LB --
    On the baguettes, there are a few Fendi collectors who love them...but usually the more ornate ones are popular. They are not as popular as Spy Bag, B Bag, Magic or Chef right now.

ON your bag, you'd better get it authenticated on the Authenticate this Fendi Thread. Never heard of that online store and very few retailers sell auth Fendis - most online stores sell fakes. :crybaby:

4. ^^ I'm not familiar with this line...any pics?

5. I see Zucca's in all different styles in the city all the time. I think it's a standard bag and you won't have to worry about it being outdated, though it doesn't draw attention as the BBag or the Spy does.

But like BagLady says, do get it authenticated.

6. Thanks for the replies. Thinking about it and getting back into the Fendi line, I can see the zucca is pretty classic and there are still baguettes in all sorts of patterns. I think I will keep it but also get it authenticated.

7. If it works for you then that's all that matters. Here's my baguette I got a few weeks back.

jomashop_silver_baguette.jpg
  8. Thats very pretty!