Zippy Wallet will be available in Epi!

Dickies80

Jun 17, 2006
Hey guys,

This coming up September 1st, 2006 - The Zippy Wallet will be availabe in The Epi & The Mini Lin Collection.

The only available colors in Epi for that wallet will be: Noir, Rouge, and Cannelle.

So no Zippy Wallet in Damier, MC, and yeah never had anyone ask me to get it in Suhali... haha...but yeah.

I'm unsure of the price point of The Zippy Wallet in Epi will be - of course the item in just Monogram is $560.00 - so it can't be too much higher since it'll be Epi.

Oh Congrats to anyone who has The Lockit bags, or any of the new denim items! (According to LV corporate, The Lockit bags are doing very well!) Whoever has it, I hope you are enjoying that bag!

*** ON ANOTHER NOTE ***
FYI - I also read some correspondence from corporate that the phone charge orders to 866-Vuitton will be routed to the nearest store to you - and or which ever store has the item you are looking for. I know many of you really like the 866 - Vuitton CSR'S...but yeah now they will be transferring your call to which ever store is near to you, and or has your item.

I'm not clear as to why this change is taking place, but yeah its happening and if a store refuses a call, (the store gets busted.) I would imagine the CSR'S from 866-Vuitton will prep you somewhat too.

I urge all of you to of course speak up anytime you feel you are not receiving good service from LV-SA'S at the store. I totally read almost every thread (which my mouth drops like all the time :yucky: , and yeah LV-SA'S are not anymore special than you are, and you all deserve the best customer service you can receive from LV. (If you feel you are being treated unfairly, please ask for a manager, and or another associate - don't be hesitant ever in speaking your mind too...)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!

- Laurence

Aw thanks guys! You guys rock! Seriously, you all should be SA'S for LV!!!

(Shalomjude)
I know - that would be hot if the Zippy wallet was avail. in Suhali! Ooo...

I'll find out more info on The Onatah's in that Napa calf skin leather.... I know its 2 colors, and yeah has no "fleurs" haha - no flowers on them...

Night!!! (Ugh its 4:09am/pst as of this moment! AHH - I have work at 11:30am!!! EEK!)

ttyl
L

Thanks:love: Also what do you think of the nomade lockit PM?? I can't decide between that or white suhali lockit pm??? Remember it will be summer here very soon:crybaby: I hate summer:yucky:

shalomjude said:
Thanks:love: Also what do you think of the nomade lockit PM?? I can't decide between that or white suhali lockit pm??? Remember it will be summer here very soon:crybaby: I hate summer:yucky:

the nomade scratches very very easily, i say go for the white suhali

Thanks for the update, Laurence! I wish you were up here so you could be my SA!:heart:

Yikes! 866 will be routed to the nearest store? I hope I get a nice SA. The reps at 866 are soooooo sweet! :heart: I'm bummed to hear that the calls will be rerouted now.

i am dreading the change from customer service! say isnt so! I understand that some stores get really busy and they cannot be as attentive to you as the customer relations reps from 866 are.

*sigh* the only times that i've been nice to by an SA for Louis Vuitton was from calling 866-Vuitton and now they're re-reouting the calls to the store?? There are times when I get an SA on the phone from the store and they act as if I'm bothering them... I wish you would come to NY! :yes:

Laurence :flowers: thank yO:huh::huh::huh:oo:huh:u sO:huh::huh::huh::huh:O:huh: much for the GreEeEeEeEeEeEeaaaaaaaaat update!!
you totally :jammin: + such an :angel:

as for the zippy wallet.. can i at least DreAm of a Vanilla Epi Zippy wallet!! :love: :tender: :girlsigh:
plz plz plz LV bring back that color!! :crybaby:

vanilla_addict said:
Laurence :flowers: thank yO:huh::huh::huh:oo:huh:u sO:huh::huh::huh::huh:O:huh: much for the GreEeEeEeEeEeEeaaaaaaaaat update!!
you totally :jammin: + such an :angel:

as for the zippy wallet.. can i at least DreAm of a Vanilla Epi Zippy wallet!! :love: :tender: :girlsigh:
plz plz plz LV bring back that color!! :crybaby:

Aw you made me smile! :smile:

I'm totally with you on that with the Vanilla! That would be hot in Vanilla! Everytime I see a color in Epi that they discontinue - for example the Yellow, I get all happy...

kookielf124 said:
*sigh* the only times that i've been nice to by an SA for Louis Vuitton was from calling 866-Vuitton and now they're re-reouting the calls to the store?? There are times when I get an SA on the phone from the store and they act as if I'm bothering them... I wish you would come to NY! :yes:

I have high hopes everything will be alright with the changes and of course your concern on not getting a pro active/nice SA! I'm anticipating management nationwide in the U.S will be cracking down on us... especially with the thought that every phone call could be a mystery shopper! (Ahhh) so yeah we of course have to provide the best customer service we can! (WHICH of course we should be doing all the time.)

It'll be okay! :P