Zipper replacement on the Bolide?

1. Has anyone had the zipper replaced on their Bolide? Must it go to Paris for repair? I am still waiting for my Constance to return from Paris - she's been there since December!

It seems I've torn the fabric part of my zipper on my 37cm Bolide. I suspect I overstuffed the bag a bit.

I am mainly just wondering how a replacement zipper will look. I'll call later today and find out how much it will cost.
  2. OMG...coco-nut how are you doing...I didn't know you had a Constance...that I must see!!
    I think zippers can be changed at the H spa like NYC or LA. I don't know the cost.
  3. I have no idea myself but it's good to 'see' you! Not good that there's a does seem that nyc could fix it though...keep us posted!
  4. Thanks, you two! It's good to be back. I still need to make another thread but have been putting it off. :sad:

And I have to figure out what to use while my daily Bolide is gone!
  5. Welcome back! Hope all is well with you! I jedimaster had her Bolide zipper replaced recently.
  6. Wow, that's some heavy use. You must love your Bolide. Glad to see you're back!
  7. Yes this is correct. Mine looks great - good as new, if not better. Did not have to leave the "Baked Apple", either :smile:
  8. I had Claude in NYC put in a zipper for one of my vintage trims (in box) - the olders trims do not have zippers. It cost $250. That was about 6 years ago. It was done is about 1 week.

Hope this helps!
  9. Oh this is wonderful news, jedimaster and all about bags! I will get my bag in the mail tomorrow! Luckily I have found a 37cm Bolide to replace her ;) This time I'll remember to take before and after pictures too!

Thanks too to my friends welcoming me back. It's good to be home!