Zipper Problems

I don't know if I would use candle wax...but you can use a pencil and rub it against the zipper...it will soften it...the lead from the pencil that is...and after you can wipe any residue off.

I returned my Tivoli PM 5 days after I'd bought it. I took it back to LV and told my SA that I was returning it because of the rough zipper. She said the shape of the bag made the zipper not as smooth as it should be.

I just can't understand why they don't use the smoother zippers as those on my Azur Saleya, Croisette Speedy and Epi Lockit.
I returned it because I didn't want to risk hurting my hands and fingers when I wait for it to break in. Before it breaks in, my hands and fingers will have got lots of scratches.
BTW, I don't like the sound the zipper charm makes when I carry the bag along.
Sorry. I'm no help.

I returned my Tivoli PM 5 days after I'd bought it. I took it back to LV and told my SA that I was returning it because of the rough zipper. She said the shape of the bag made the zipper not as smooth as it should be.

I just can't understand why they don't use the smoother zippers as those on my Azur Saleya, Croisette Speedy and Epi Lockit.
I returned it because I didn't want to risk hurting my hands and fingers when I wait for it to break in. Before it breaks in, my hands and fingers will have got lots of scratches.
BTW, I don't like the sound the zipper charm makes when I carry the bag along.
Sorry. I'm no help.

I really just love this bag too much to return it. After just a few days the zipper is already beginning to get broken in....I've heard from some people its the shape of the bag also....