2. Emerald

18 vote(s)
  3. Neither. Get another color!

4 vote(s)
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Does whiskey look too blah?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. I love the whiskey. I'm sure it's much better IRL. Whiskey is such a rich color.
  3. whiskey is a very classic color, but the emerald is just such a WOW.....IMO i'd get the emerald. wallets should be fun!
  4. both wallets are gorg, but the emerald POPS. i like colorful wallets, so i would go for the emerald.
  5. depends on your preference. but me, i'd go with whiskey.
  6. I like the emerald, but I don't think there is a bad choice here.
  7. I am very biased, I voted for the Emerald Zip Clutch. I have one and I love the gold hardware against the dark green. It is so beautiful. A great pop of color inside your bag too!
  8. I normally would gravitate towards the whiskey clutch, but you've got to get the emerald! It's such a beautiful color! Very deep and rich!

Let us know what you decide. Good luck!
  9. I agree with gracefeng, the green is great! I think it works well with any colored bag. And it's great for neutral bags because it adds that little zing to the ensemble.
  10. emerald. i've seen it in real life, and it is pretty.
  11. I vote for emerald. I love dark green!
  12. I vote for Emerald. :yes:
  13. Another vote for the emerald! :yes:
    Such a pretty colour!
  14. Here's the whiskey irl... not sure if i'll be keeping it. :shrugs: Also posted the pictures to the MJ library for future reference. i think it looks good with the gold hardware :yes:

15. PS....seriously, zoinksta, it just occurred to me - how fabulous would the emerald be with the lining in our hudsons?? i want one too!